hamham3001

NBA Basketball

would really love to see wade go to chicago. him and rose would make an insane backcourt duo

It wouldnt work too well, both guys need the ball in their hands to effective and dont play off the ball well.

I heard yesterday that the cap is going to be raised next season. Countdown to LaBron in full effect for the Knicks.

I rather keep david leeand hope he grows a pair of balls on defense, go after carmelo or wade, and cp3 in 2011.

would really love to see bosh traded.

bosh to the lakers for bynum would be ridiculous.

bill simmons podcast from 2 weeks ago mentioned the knicks should really focus on the 2011 FA class since a lot of their bad contracts will fall off then instead of trying to wipe the team of its talent and contracts for 2010 and miss out on the big names. actually makes more sense but when do the knicks make sense. d'antoni must be pissed hes had to go through 3 years of shit without any hope

I think D'antoni knew for the most part he was in a rebuilding situations with team full of crap other teams didn't want.

His options were

A) Knicks - a bunch of low iq primadonna overpaid contracts, cap space

B) Bulls - playoff team, with cap space, micromanaging GM

It wouldnt work too well, both guys need the ball in their hands to effective and dont play off the ball well.

i think it would work. wade is put into the position to have the ball so much cause miamis PGs are whack and wade has to create everything for everyone else. reason why they brought in rafer.

i was hoping chicago would pick BEasy back in the draft and Chi Town boys get paired up in Miami, but i guess you don't pass up on the hometown kid.

That's unfortunate. Toronto could use a player that gets better at the end of the fourth quarter, and not worse. Or who isn't afraid of Paul Pierce (sup benzino?)

Despite his flaws, you're not going to trade Chris Bosh and receive someone better in exchange, or even someone of equal value.

lee shoulda gotten in the asg as a reserve

his d still kind of sucks but hes been playing out of his mind

i think this is a valid theory:

solecollector-My theory is that none of the coaches voted for David Lee so that his agent can't demand $10Mil / year this offseason

Despite his flaws, you're not going to trade Chris Bosh and receive someone better in exchange, or even someone of equal value.

but Bosh has an expiring contract so If the Raptors don't trade him and he walks, they are left with nothing.

honestly i think it would be best for bosh to stay, and i hate the raptors

honestly i think it would be best for bosh to stay, and i hate the raptors

why do u hate the raps?

are u another carter fan? haha cause i am.

why do u hate the raps?

are u another carter fan? haha cause i am.

nah i just hate all toronto teams P:

miFpUl6reqQ

I'm SO glad this is going on again.

one of the ugliest setups for a dunk, ever

dude is taking little choppy steps from before the three-pt line. i used to do that when going for a layup when i was in 5th grade

monta getting traded for ray allen?!?! stay in GS monta!

imo the trade will help gs

ellis is awful

hes kind of like a comboguard version of the 06-07 eddy curry

ellis is bad ass man get that garbage out of here!

imo the trade will help gs

ellis is awful

hes kind of like a comboguard version of the 06-07 eddy curry

R U KIDDING ME?

yeah for reals ilovefriendchicken is straight trippin!

let me clarify for the bay folks ive angered

ellis is clearly extremely talented far more so than ray

however, hes not the type of player that leads a winning team

im generally biased against shoot first point guards in general but if you look behind ellis's flashy statline

his per minute scoring is worse than cmags and he leads the nba in turnovers as well

for the amount of the time hes controlling the ball, he doesnt score nearly as efficiently enough or create for his teammates that you expect from a first option

basically

no matter how well gs's young players develop as long as ellis is the first option they will not be a winning team

this being said, i take back what i said earlier as trading for ray is probably not the best option but the team clearly has to rebuild