NBA Basketball

hamham3001

true. while I would agree that houston initially faced what was perhaps the most shitty situation in the conference, I think they broke out of that pretty quickly, same with phx - shaq (ie- what seemed like i could be a bummer turned into a run and gun blessing) Portland had "hope" at the beginning and then suffered one debilitating loss after another. batum, travis, oden, rudy, pryzbilla... I've got to agree with kix, losing your starting center does not compare to losing your starting center, +two more starters and two more bench players (including your other big.) There truly is not comparison. The blazers were literally fielding a team consisting of 8 players at one point...

also, i have been drinking like a fuckin fish, please dont hold me accountable for anything i say. approx- 7 manhattans deep, delicioussss... yoooouheardme. ooh iam gonna drink a redbull right now.

ps- did anyone watch the spurs/grizzlies game? holy fuck i hate randolph, but the dude kills it.

houston also lost tmac and dikembe, as well as traded artest for ariza who is hit or miss (mostly miss). i think the main difference is that houston had an offseason to recoup and repair while portland got fucked by lady luck midseason

as far as randolph, i think hes doing good things with the grizzlies and theyll probably keep him for a bit. seems like gay and mayo learned to get along better playing alongside randolph and a better marc

Derrick Rose gets up pretty high.

always liked crawford.... being from WA and a wolverine fan

Crawford was the reason why I continued to watch knicks came last year... it was depressing when he got traded for al harrington and company. I made it a point to watch warriors games for the remainder of the season whenever possible. btw, anthony randolph is out for a couple of months at least. Don Nelson should've put him on the court, what do they have to lose (or win for that matter)?