NBA Basketball

hamham3001

yea i saw that. looks like foye is going to get the bulk of the scoring chances. too bad someone picked him up in my fantasy league while i was sorting things out. nick youngs been getting a lot of minutes too so i wasnt sure what was going on with that

shit, i'd like to see a 7 game series even with the team portland has right now...

brandon and kobe both go for 32. roy does with 9 of 11 shooting while kobe was 14 of 37? There were SO many perfect moments in that game that i'm not even going to bother, I'm too satisfied to talk about it.

edit: while we're on the topic of 7 game series though... after their losses to the cavs, clips and now the blazers i can honestly say that i have a hard time seeing the lakers beating denver to take the west. (this is assuming, perhaps wrongly, that denver has a pretty damn good shot at making it as well) Provided that carmelo and billups remain healthy I just don't see the lakers toughing it out. Maybe if they get up two quick and make it a 2-0 series they'll push through, but I each of those three recent (semi-recent: cavs) losses have shown that their are a lot of holes in the lakers' game and you don't have to be anywhere near a perfect/complete team to exploit them. (For example: Portland, with no one close to a true center outrebounding LA.) But most of all they just seem soft and easily frustrated. It says something when Shannon Brown and Ron Ron come off seeming like your most mature players.

Warriors beat Kings in what might have been the sloppiest/ most boring game of the NBA season. I left at the half just watched the 4th quarter. Pitiful!!!!!!!!! Go W's!

i watched up to the 3rd when the kings were up 16 and then left. came home and saw they lost by 6 wtf happened?

Shameless plug and I know there are some funny items (ie J. Rich Jersey's), but if you are from The Bay you just might like what I have. In fact the sizing might be better for a bigger father, uncle, or brother. Anyhow, there are two vintage Baseball Jersey's of which I collect which are sized Large. Here is the link...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=185974

what do individual plus/minus numbers mean during a basketball game??? if they put shia labeouf on the court with lebron james, lebron james would have a negative plus/minus cause shia would get torn up. the +/- should be for the FIVE on the floor.