NBA Basketball

hamham3001

heat fans disrespecting the sacred game.  mark jackson shocked too saying about the miami fans, "you're better than that".  but are they?  i mean really, who the fuck would leave a game 3 of a potential 7 games series.  disgusting.

side note: i like to pronounce kawhi like 'kaw-hee', as it makes him sound like the fucking stoic tomahawk chief that he is, instead of kawaii.  ain't nothin cute about kawhi.

I think he's cute

The way he's waving his hands in front of James like i ain't touching u

But then again I'm a girl

And I have a strange sense of humor

I just thought, pop was hinting at how they need to contain James and now this game kawhi on him and did a solid job

No, even if u hate the heat with a vengeance you gotta give credit where it's due..there's a reason they made the finals this year, why they won the last few rings, and why last finals they took over the spurs

It is solid defense but I think it's them willing to be more aggressive, as well as communicating with each other better

Still, there was one moment in the second half where ginóbili just kinda stood there while wade took a shot. Or how last game, Parker gave wade space when guarding (a little over arms length) but wade would get in Parker's face, almost.

It just felt like spurs were more...respectful? While Miami wasn't hesitant in going in and getting the shots, basically more aggressive. frm my perspective

No, even if u hate the heat with a vengeance you gotta give credit where it's due..there's a reason they made the finals this year, why they won the last few rings, and why last finals they took over the spurs

No credit due... the reason they're good is cuz those pussies formed the super best friends at the peak of their careers... shameful... no credit to this team at all... theres a reason people hate them with a vengeance.

Spurs on the other hand... who are their "big 3"... where did they start their careers? where were they developed? built not bought

yah, they took a paycut to get together, the endorsements aren't a guarantee so they placed getting a ring over more money, that's what I give them credit for..and recognizing that they need not only good starters but bench and to rotate that pretty well..I give them credit for that. would it be better if they swooped up bosh one season and james another? maybe better if they didn't build up that hype of the three, if they were more quiet about it like the spurs

heat already had wade, I think if they picked up James, they would still do as well, bosh makes splashes here and there but definitely not at the level of 3 & 6.

isn't he only guaranteed about 67 mil and can make up just a bit over 100 mil? which I am sure he will get

if it wasn't done in one fell swoop (wasn't it timing too that they were in free agent) that you would look at it differently?

Edited by whitney

i dont know if its fair to say that the heat absolutely deserve no credit at all

i mean yes they ganged up on a piss easy conference and still managed to be one them most floppiest and whiniest teams

yes they exhibited classlessness after classlessness (mocking dirks cough, lebron claiming he couldnt flop even if he tried, wades many many dirty plays)

actually now that you look at it they might not deserve any credit after all.  one thing for certain is that miami fans deserve no credit at all.  worst sports fans in the universe along with miami marlins fans

i have a theory that the miami heat fans act as a -6th man, if that makes any sense.

during both offensive and defensive droughts, there's this weird stillness in the air..

it's hard to describe fully in words, but it acts as this weirdly peculiar pressure-additive, making the game harder to play on a mental level for the heat.