NBA Basketball

hamham3001

"The Celtics announced today that they have signed forward Troy Murphy.

Murphy, a 6’11” forward, has posted career averages of 11.8 points, 8.5 rebounds and has shot 39.1% from three-point range in his 10 NBA seasons. Murphy has posted five seasons during which he averaged a double-double."

damn hornets in some trouble now...cp3 strugglin and bottom of the west is lookin pretty competitive all of a sudden

fri v memphis lookin like a must win

hopin denver will fade, but portland is a hell of a lot tougher now with wallace

i think this is part of the problem with being a defense first type of team, maintaining that intensity over the course of the season just wears you down, espec when you lack a deep bench

i liked the landry trade, but they need to start getting some big mins from quincy

if he cant provide that then...

Ugh, if only Portland realized that... They've bee slacking off like complete pussies, (Patty & Gerald excluded) Aldridge looks scared, Wesley is being as streaky as ever ( though his late game defense last night was inspiring) and Roy and Camby look pretty much how I'd expect them to after so long away...

Get it together you assholes.

Ugh, if only Portland realized that... They've bee slacking off like complete pussies, (Patty & Gerald excluded) Aldridge looks scared, Wesley is being as streaky as ever ( though his late game defense last night was inspiring) and Roy and Camby look pretty much how I'd expect them to after so long away...

Get it together you assholes.

you say late game d i just say the kings suck in crunch time and are turnover prone like no other team in the league

you say late game d i just say the kings suck in crunch time and are turnover prone like no other team in the league

True, but given the effort level of the team over the last three games it was inspiring to actually watch Wesley reach his arm into the air and allow the kings to pass him the ball... Give me my small victories.