NBA Basketball

hamham3001

carmelo looks like a slightly bored version of himself in this game right now... i was hoping he'd come out with a little more fire. though he does seem to be trying to play d a little.

but it's still a fact: when he gets the ball in his hands that's basically the end of the play. it's only the first game and even the nyk announcers are talking about it. rough.

you should be watching this game... he had some nice throwdowns (+the celebratory tripping over himself/almost falling on his face/getting yelled at by d'antoni to get back on defense)

i love ronny.

edit: also, can someone explain how hinrich is an upgrade over bibby and crawford? I guess atl wanted some size from hilton armstrong, but really? meh.

gd, forgot the blake show was in town tonight

saw him in nov but that was like his 8th game, put up a 10 and 5 with one legit dunk, got shown up by aminu, and baron barely played

hornets won but it wasnt very entertaining

thornton for fields is a decent trade, fans here loved marcus cuz dude can ball but he wasnt a great fit for the system

also, monty williams to espn: 'our bench has been one of the worst benches in the league'

i mean, he's right but damn

/small market threadjack

Being a hornets fan is so frustrating

that first round pick bothers me.

WHY CLIPPERS WHY?

Washed up point guards swapping teams.

Baron should retire now lol

The Clippers would give up a likely top-10 lottery pick to make the savings happen. "That just shows you how much we hate this draft," one Clippers source told ESPN.com.

Uuugh conflicting reports re: this Gerald Wallace biz. Woj says pryz plus a second rounder (awesome) local radio says pryz, cunningham and two FIRST rounders. Which is fucking miserable...

nbatv reported this...