NBA Basketball

hamham3001

The game was amazing (then again, I grew up in Boston) :P

Pierce was simply killing it and KG is just the man. Ray Allen was off the hook too. they deserved it so much and I was soooo glad after all these years to see them take the cake. fucking awesome :D:D:D

FUCK.

I'm still fucking butthurt about this shit, it's always going to be in the back of my mind for at least 3-4 days.

Like eastcoast said though...

When Bynum is back, it will definitely be quite the turn around for Lakers defense. The young team will grow over the summer and practice hard, watch their games on video, and learn from their mistakes.

Hopefully Odom will start to evolve and play smarter as well. Gasol needs to grow a bigger set of balls.

Kobe, well not much needed to say about this man... Kobe is Kobe.

FUCK.

I'm still fucking butthurt about this shit, it's always going to be in the back of my mind for at least 3-4 days.

Like eastcoast said though...

When Bynum is back, it will definitely be quite the turn around for Lakers defense. The young team will grow over the summer and practice hard, watch their games on video, and learn from their mistakes.

Hopefully Odom will start to evolve and play smarter as well. Gasol needs to grow a bigger set of balls.

Kobe, well not much needed to say about this man... Kobe is Kobe.

Also, when Bynum comes back, Gasol and Odom won't have to play out of position anymore. (Gasol is a natural 4, and Odom is a 3.5, position-wise.)

I hope to never ever hear another Kobe/Jordan comparison ever again. Jordan would have never blow a 24 point lead like in game 4. Jordan would have never been owned in the finals the way Kobe was. The Lakers were the favorite coming into the match and have no excuses for their performance.

Also, on a side note. Did anbody see any similarities between the Detroit champiship and the Celtics championship in terms of defense. I was starting to think that Phil Jackson does not have an answer for these harassing defensive schemes.

Also, when Bynum comes back, Gasol and Odom won't have to play out of position anymore. (Gasol is a natural 4, and Odom is a 3.5, position-wise.)

im pretty sure odom is going to be traded. he never plays agressively unless its either against marion or dirk. he wont change. all he's going to do this summer is smoke weed

regardless there are rumors of artest opting out to join the lakers and we have a solid chance of scoring either arenas or davis the latter of which would be prefferable. on another note kobe sucks bad. in the trifecta shaq >>>>>>>>> kobe and next year i'm sure bynum will have a bigger impact than mr cry baby

I hope to never ever hear another Kobe/Jordan comparison ever again. Jordan would have never blow a 24 point lead like in game 4. Jordan would have never been owned in the finals the way Kobe was. The Lakers were the favorite coming into the match and have no excuses for their performance.

Also, on a side note. Did anbody see any similarities between the Detroit champiship and the Celtics championship in terms of defense. I was starting to think that Phil Jackson does not have an answer for these harassing defensive schemes.

phil jackson is just a dumbass. he put walton on pierce. walton? and he kept rad on the floor. sht ariza >>> dem crackas. plus jackson sets himself up for his leads to get blown. he put mihm in MIHM!

ahaha congrats celts

theyre hustling for steals and plays was impressive

kobe sucks bad

but fuckin doc 4th quarter blowout leaving in starters to the end

cant even coach just drops random idioms like "you gotta believe"

yo dis aint be no disney movie yo. greasy nig couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag

Jackson(who had his nuts handed to him) had his own finals blowout win of 44 points.

All Phil could do was sit there and take his wipping.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/2008_06_19_Allen:_Kill_the_label:_End_Big_3_talk__says_guard/

Dressing the part

Perhaps the greatest piece of perspective was turned in by someone who didn’t play - Scalabrine.

Though he sat on the bench in street clothes, the forward ran into the locker room just prior to the end of the game and put on his uniform for the postgame celebration.

“I’ll tell you, it’s not that difficult to do,” he said. “Guess what? Maybe you could say I didn’t play a second, but in five years you guys are going to forget.“In 10 years I’ll still be a champion,” said Scalabrine. “In 20 years I’ll tell my kids I probably started, and in 30 years I’ll probably tell them I got the MVP. So I’m probably not too worried about it.”

The fuuuuck??

Nobody is going to remember?

FUCK YOU...Everyone will remember you as the red-head sitting pretty on the bench.

Congratulations Celtics...

Kobe took all the losses laying down.

After this series I hope that no one compares him to Jordan ever again...even Lebron put up some fight last year...Kobe took it like a little female.

The whole Laker team looked so out of this series, even in the wins they looked like they knew they were going to lose. Gasol was just awful and weak and Odom...well lets just hope he gets traded for their sake (to anyone other than the Raptors)

• 2 weeks later...