men's skinny levis

Matay

what number are low rise, skinny leg Levis in America???

they're awesome!

And do they really sell Levis Blue (is it wide;y available??) in the US and are the codes the same as in europe??

i like the 5001, the 2764 and the 511(from europe)

chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum i hate the most

the 505s look nice but the pockets are a bit dodgy though, kind of like those US levi reds from A/W 2004 that looked more like factory seconds than 'premium' jeans

levi 511s are pretty slim(though I'm not sure you can get them in the US)

http://www.togout.co.uk/acatalog/Levi_s__511_Skimmer_Jean.html

...and look particularly appealing with big, ugly silver trainersicon_smile_dissapprove.gif

thanx for all ur help. I still haven't got any, but now know which numbers to try.

I would love a pair of Dior Homme low waisted jeans but they're a lil too expensive.

Those 505 redloops look awesome

chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum i hate the most

• 1 year later...

OK, so my BF and I just went to the Levi's store at Union Sq in San Francisco. We both bought new 511 "Skinny" jeans ("Skinny" is what the hang tag on the inside says). The sales person (and a few others there) mentioned that they're very new, as in, "I think we just got these in a couple days ago").

There are two kinds: a deep, overdyed indigo with little detailing and another, more traditional wash with typical stitching. They all have a traditional tag on the back, normal red label on the right, rear pocket, with the belt label saying 511. I picked up the overdyed pair, size 31 W, 30 L.

Interestingly, they're 97% cotton, 2% polyester and 1% spandex. The spandex helps. They're made in Colombia.

And they're tight -- in my hamstrings and calves and make my bum look fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in the Levis store in Soho yesterday and saw Skinny 511 jeans. There were 2 different washes. Tried em on and they fit like the 514 but a tad tighter, which is good because after 6 months, my 514's stretched out quite a bit. First day wearing them and I'm pretty psyched on them, just wish I had gotten a size smaller as they have already begun to stretch out considerably in the waist.

the lvc 606's are awesome, cant get them anymore though. they dont have any strech and i have to tug my heel through the foot opening, lots of scrunching going on around the ankle

u guys should try the ladies 503 'skinny' cut they look good on guys, and i hate (hate) the way girls jeans look on guys. oh and they are cheap, like 40 bucks.

i hate it when TAPERED jeans are called "skinny" jeans. it sounds so... trivial, trendy, obnoxious