backinthetrees

rodney vs daewon vs haslam

who has the most nifty feet  

34 members have voted

1. 1. who has the most nifty feet

• Rodney Mullen
    • Daewon Song
    • Chris Haslam
    • Rodney Mullen with sweat band, high socks, and neon shorts.

rodney mullen... always.

yeah. he's like a ballet dancer with a skateboard prop

i would have to say 1.Haslam 2. Daewon 3.Mullen. To me, Mullen just bores me. He does do alot of neat technical freestyle tricks, but his style is just wack, and Haslam and Daewon both are way better overall skaters (miniramps, rails, etc ....). Mullen is all flip in flip out grinds and manuals and shit...

depends.. i mean, i feel haslam (at the moment) is the most creative of the lot.. but saying mullen bores you is like saying vito corleone is a boring sod. y'know what i mean?

Mullen should never be spoken of poorly, because without Mullen, you'd all be fruitbooting for fun. If Mullen didn't do it first, then it has never been done.

GOOD FUCKING POLL, im really torn up on this one though, like daewon is the tech master, every manny combo and he takes it to the mini ramp too, but the same can be said for haslam - one foot front board shove it out, front board bigspin flips, but he also will tear up a mini (CHEESE AND CRACKERS anyone?). Round 2: Rodney Mullen vs Daewon Song is off the chain too, one of my all time favs. My only issue with rodney is that he sticks to that pogo and primo shit a little too much. im down for more technical ledge combos not handstand 360 flip primo to capser, to underflip to casper laser heel out...its gets kinda boring....but his capser slides back in the day were nutty. Daewon wins in my book becasue he has unrivaled balance and technical percision. Haslam is just staright nuts and rodney is legendary, but on his way out of the game.

Its been a minute since I've watched a lot of the footie (any posted someplace?). I remember the first time I saw Rodney, I mean everyone remembers the first time they see him. Maybe not the most virsitile guy, but c'mon, the impact of his skating rivals so many.

Aside from that I don't really think that Cheese and Crackers really showcases the full extent of either haslam or daewan's abilities. It is a great vid though.

I think haslam edges out daewon in the end, only because he goes bigger and has more "traditional" skate style. Daewon is too tied to tech and it keeps things small IMO.

I think I've watched Mullen too many times, most of his stuff starts getting old now. You do have to appreciate all the stuff he made up though.

Haslam FTW, with lots of respect for Mullen.

daewon all day 'cause he completely -murders- any and all terrain imaginable...dude is so tech yet can SHRED tranny like nobody's bizness...rides his trucks sooo loose too. ridiculous talent.

"cause he completely MURDERS"

Co sign.

The switch nose manual he does at the end of round three is almost hysterical how insane it is. And then he does a mach ten fakie bigspin heel. Gnar gnar.

Rodney is gonna be 41 this year, even though i think his past video parts have been a little too predictable, the longevity of the guy and his overall influence on skateboarding is amazing. but right now, i think Haslam is killing it...

haslam... just because ive never liked mulen or deawon.

of course, i dont care too much for nifty feet... i like oozing style

so my top 3 would be:

1.gonz

2.gonz

3.koston

daewon ftw

wOcLDUUaUCo

thread hijack.

snowboarding in korea, i once saw a kid come down a slope and he stopped using the front of his board. at first i was wtf?!? how is that even physically possible?

but skaters seem do do it a lot. easy?

Rodney is gonna be 41 this year, even though i think his past video parts have been a little too predictable, the longevity of the guy and his overall influence on skateboarding is amazing. but right now, i think Haslam is killing it...

my sentiments exactly..

haslams got some interesting variations.. always nice to see progress.

cheep, i know what you mean abt mad style, like gonz's video days part. one of my favorite, ever.. but flatland and tech tricks are dope in their own right too..

you gotta admit.

tbh, i cant decide between the three. hahah.

cheep, i know what you mean abt mad style, like gonz's video days part. one of my favorite, ever.. but flatland and tech tricks are dope in their own right too..

you gotta admit.

i respect it. i just dont like to watch it or do it.

gave up on those for now... ive actually been getting into trasitions more lately.

yeah man i feel you: a new park w/a concrete bowl opened up nearby recently, which i've been royally getting broke off in, but it's been so much fun...thus the subsequent recent switch to indy 139's, essential :)

yeah... indys are essential if you want to turn... tho ive heard good things about thunders from a guy who just switched after riding indys since the late 70s.

Daewon, always gonna be, got the craziest tech shit ive ever seen, always in awe that he makes it look so smooth. Yet never looks fucking tired.