TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

how is wayne getting into canada? doesn't he have oh i dont know, like 50 gun drug and various other fun charges against him?

two bands that i was incredibly excited to see didnt make it across the border in the last months alone, on some little shit like minor marijuana possession, so how is this shining beacon of conservative society fucking going to get in?

the spiced corn on the cob i bought from the jamaican last night is safe.

mofo's still say SAFE??

Wow

on another note, i dunno about you guys, but i always associate Canada Day with Lil Wayne.

for anybody that's goin to the show, don't be surprised if he doesn't make it across the border.

well thats that

ugh

LiL Wayne’s Canadian performances cancelled

Toronto, ON / June 29 – American rapper LiL Wayne’s scheduled appearances in Montreal and Toronto have been cancelled due to unknown circumstances.

Toronto fans who purchased advanced tickets online will be refunded automatically. Tickets purchased directly from the venue will be refunded at the venue’s box office. Please bring your original ticket for a full refund.

OFFICE-- 416-979-0044

mofo's still say SAFE??

Wow

on another note, i dunno about you guys, but i always associate Canada Day with Lil Wayne.

for anybody that's goin to the show, don't be surprised if he doesn't make it across the border.

safe as in "i'm not shitting violently after eating it" safe.

So I'm sure I'll take shit for this, but is anybody else even considering Wakestock? I'm probably going whichever day WAS is going to be there, I try to see them whenever they're in town, and they are always a lot of fun live (even though their new album is garbage).

I miss working in Toronto, the Ham is fucking depressing. Oh, and Clo 'n the gang: try London Taphouse yet? I kept hearing good things about it, but went the other day for birthday celebrations and it's garbage. Too high cover considering it's Hamilton, shit music, tons of old people and ginos in affliction tees. Not even a lot of decent scenery.

wakestocks always a good time

shitty about weezy that woulda been a cray show

the london taphouse in london is pretty shitty as well... but you can get stickers that you put on yur id so you get in for free... and they'd have throwdown thursdays there every thursday night where all the snowbro's would come out and thered be cheap drinks and they'd premier a new video so those nights were the only times i'd go

and i'm getting drunk on a patio today for suuuure... even though im in NZ... and its now nighttime

So I'm sure I'll take shit for this, but is anybody else even considering Wakestock? I'm probably going whichever day WAS is going to be there, I try to see them whenever they're in town, and they are always a lot of fun live (even though their new album is garbage).

I miss working in Toronto, the Ham is fucking depressing. Oh, and Clo 'n the gang: try London Taphouse yet? I kept hearing good things about it, but went the other day for birthday celebrations and it's garbage. Too high cover considering it's Hamilton, shit music, tons of old people and ginos in affliction tees. Not even a lot of decent scenery.

one of my housemate's works there...judging by her general taste in bars, i've assumed it's crappy and full of assholes that i don't want to be around. thanks for the confirmation though! (i've heard the food is pretty good...)

safe as in "i'm not shitting violently after eating it" safe.

touché

as long as you're not sayin it in a gangsta way...

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS I HAVE ADD AND AGGRESSION PROBLEMS AND SOME OF IT IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM NT/ISS/HB AS WELL TO CATER TO THEIR CROWD SORRY IF THE SLANG IS NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS HERE AT SUFU BUT NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT! WHATTUP ROCKY AND JOLLY!

JUST BLAZE IS JUST OVER A WEEK AWAY...JULY 11TH...IF YOU NEED $20 ADVANCE TICKETS GET AT ME

THEY WILL BE MORE AT THE DOOR...IF THERE ARE EVEN ANY TICKETS LEFT...TICKET SALES ARE HITTING CAPACITY SO HURRY AND COP YOURS SOON...GOODFOOT IS SELLING THEM OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME OR Q ON THE BOARDS

ANYONE WHO COPS JUST BLAZE TICKETS OFF ME WILL GET FREE GOODFOOT LACELOCKS UNTIL I RUN OUT...THEN YOU WILL GET NEW GOODFOOT STICKERS, THE NEW NEW "GDFT" JOINTS SON!

$20 A TICKET...THE PRICE WILL BE MORE AT THE DOOR IF THERE ARE ANY TIX EVEN LEFT / CAPACITY ISN'T REACHED BY THE TIME YOU GET THERE

CHEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]

ALL INFO IS ON THE FLYER, SORRY IM LAZY TO TYPE IT BACK OUT

THESE OTHER PLACES ARE SELLING TICKETS TOO BUT IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THOSE PLACES I'M ALL OVER THE GTA BABY

DOWNTOWN, UPTOWN, MARKHAM, NORTH YORK, BEACHES, SCARBOROUGH, BRAMPTON, RICHMOND HILL, MISSSISSAUGA, ETOBICOKE, THORNHILL, VAUGHAN, ROSEDALE, MALVERN YOU NAME IT IM THERE

BUT I WORK ALOT (3 JOBS) SO I PROBABLY WONT BE THERE BUT WE CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING, MOST LIKELY DOWNTOWN

I'LL BE AT GOODFOOT FOR THE SALE THIS SATURDAY AND WILL SLANG TICKETS THEN IF YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOING TO BE THERE SO LOOK OUT FOR ME I'LL BE THE ONE WITH TICKETS AND STICKERS SELLING TIX TO THE AMAZING GOODFOOT SHOPPERS

REMEMBER YOU GET FREE GDFT STICKERS OR LACELOCKS IF YOU COP OFF ME

HOLLLLLLLLLA

93040-1.jpg

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TOO TO COME COP OFF ME AS WELL EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON GOING OR PASS THE WORD VIA FACEBOOK TO HIT UP SOULIZE / DANNY THIS SATURDAY( THE SIDEWALK/ALLEYWAY SALE) AT GOODFOOT FOR TICKETS AND FREEBIES

MY OFFICE BLOCKED FACEBOOK SO I CANT ANNOUNCE IT ON THERE BUT I'LL GET THE WORD OUT TONIGHT

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAA

FREE SHIT FTW