TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

when i was in Paris there was a joint that had jack daniels sundaes. they were...interesting.

my perfect day in toronto would probably consist of a trip to nomad, wings and a pint on a patio, and an evening on the roof of the drake. plus the ice cream that was previously mentioned

when i was in Paris there was a joint that had jack daniels sundaes. they were...interesting.

my perfect day in toronto would probably consist of a trip to nomad, wings and a pint on a patio, and an evening on the roof of the drake. plus the ice cream that was previously mentioned

... and some time killed in a pool hall.

That minus the trip to nomad.

Not a Nomad fan? I've only bought one small thing there...but I like looking.

Too beasty.

Now where can I pick up some fake chucks for $10 a pop?

the rivoli has a pool hall and fantastic tandoori. mmm....

Nomad, despite being "sufu beasty" (which i'm not sure is a bad thing, sufu kids beast over quality not branding), has an amazing lineup of clothing.

this is why i suggested queen actually...everything awesome is close...rotate this, AA, nomad/goodfoot/ransom, klaxon howl, showroom for nudies, etc, etc...

I 2nd Queen Street..who's gonna decide ultimately? Do we have to elect a supernerd-toronto-president or something?

I 2nd Queen Street..who's gonna decide ultimately? Do we have to elect a supernerd-toronto-president or something?

I think it's already me. How about we meet at Nomad? That street isn't as crowded, easily accessible by TTC and there are always spots nearby to park.

or

Inside Kensington Market somewhere / Grange park?

Someone who knows more of their way around DT should contribute more insights.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i have such a bad feeling about this.

anyway...why not make it parkdale?

then i wont have to go to far, cause im a shut-in.

lets go to The Rhino. its very very cheap food, cheap drinks, and a nice mix of hipsters and chrackheads make up the 'hood.

Guest StuckOnStupid
All for Nomad say *I* and we'll have it finalized haha.

I!!!

shut up man, i am not going on a shopping trip with a buch of dinks from the computernet. id rather get drunk on a patio and make wholly inappropriate comments on the lot of ye.

shut up man, i am not going on a shopping trip with a buch of dinks from the computernet. id rather get drunk on a patio and make wholly inappropriate comments on the lot of ye.

Not so much a shopping trip, just a convenient spot everyone knows. I previously mentioned getting drunk on a patio.

Where / what's Parkdale? errrrrr

I'm starting to think this is a bad idea too...any of you wanna go shopping/drinking/eating on a smaller-scale situation...send me a pm (whenever they start working again). Too many opposing ideas to satisfy everyone. :(

No comment on Parkdale.