TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

aside from this.

can we talk soup in toronto for a minute.

i had a bowl of squash soup this weekend from aunty and uncles and it was esentially the greatest bowl of ANYTHING i have ever had. Now all i want to consume is soup, problem is i never really gave soup a chance since my polish family ruined me early on with that borcshe (sp?) junk, thus i became a salad guy.

if you know anyplaces with decent soup in the downtown core,let me know.

I live almost above a good place with great soups - sandwich box at bay and richmond. they also have one in that food building across from much music.

I usually skip the soups and get the sandwiches though, sometimes when I'm feeling lazy I go there four times a week

and this guy is pretty creepy - just because a guy has Dior jeans doesn't mean he on sufu

Also, Holt's has a good sale 40-50 off almost everything - nice grey Dior jeans for fat guys and black jeans for regular guys both under $150. Good Band Of Outsiders and Raf too. Picked up an M by MJ dress for my girlfriend there for Chanukah at 50 off.

lol this is hilarious all you guys jumping on to blast this guy.

i just remember a couple pages back someone saw another SuFu wearing DH and he came on here asking if he was SuFu, why don't you guys blast him?! gratned, the guy was actually a SuFu-er

i guess the creepy part comes in when he actually approached the guy and asked if hes from SuFu and he seems pretty damn deseparate to meet anyone nad everyone on SuFu. but yeah you guys are hilarious.

i just remember a couple pages back someone saw another SuFu wearing DH and he came on here asking if he was SuFu, why don't you guys blast him?! gratned, the guy was actually a SuFu-er

i guess the creepy part comes in when he actually approached the guy and asked if hes from SuFu. but yeah you guys are hilarious.

you've got it all backwards.

essentially saying "I can see you, but you cant see me" = pretty creepy man.

actually talking face to face is not so creepy.

i guess the creepy part comes in when he actually approached the guy and asked if hes from SuFu and he seems pretty damn deseparate to meet anyone nad everyone on SuFu. but yeah you guys are hilarious.

There's a huge difference inquiring and near-stalking. Read his other posts.

yup that was me....a good few months ago before my mom left for hk, leaving with nothing good to eat and hence losing quiet a bit of meat(a lot on the face)...=(

anyways i talked to the guy at the library, hes never heard of superfuture, but was pretty decent to talk to.

yea, i actually do want to meet more people, socialize more, and get more intake on the world, expand my horizon and shit...

edit: this is me (been clipping my hair cause its getting long, but not long enough yet)

DSC00031.jpg

Thread kill? Someone should post that shit into the fobby thread to fuck with people.

Where's the good BOO and Raf stuff at Holt? I was disappointed with the sale so haven't mentioned it, saw next to nothing for the guys but a ton of shit for the women. Probably will grab most of my female presents there just because the sale.

Pro - sale's on for a while, I suspect; the last one at Holt's just lasted until the stuff was all gone. I'm assuming xmas is the deadline, after that maybe they ship it all off to last call.

holts sale wasnt that good

unless ur really into dress shirts

didnt see dior anything under sz 34

theres an alright dior button-down w/ bee logo marked down to $175 or so

bottom floor mainly isnt on sale (think nudies, W+H, apc)

didnt see any BOO , MM or raf simons stuff, where do they keep that?

holts sale wasnt that good

unless ur really into dress shirts

didnt see dior anything under sz 34

theres an alright dior button-down w/ bee logo marked down to $175 or so

bottom floor mainly isnt on sale (think nudies, W+H, apc)

didnt see any BOO , MM or raf simons stuff, where do they keep that?

BoO, Raf and Margiela are all down stairs beside the mens accessories/sunglasses

That sale was mad whack.

I hit it up with sean today and besides that MMM coat he mentioned there's not much, dior section is jokes, there's some nice raf and fillipa k buttons ups, the knits are shit, there's some decent deals to be had if you're into prorsum, or like, lanvin mainline, but fuck that steez.

TNT and Uncle Otis was better, 30% off almost everthing, got a Rob Gellar button up and some corpus shit.