TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Speaking of danforth (or eating in this case).. This years taste of the danforth was weak compared to last years imo..( i know it was months ago, but shit dissapointed me)

and honestly, as much as i love street meat, they should really put up some more multicultural stands like roti stands, gyro stands, etc..

I like how there was no question upon seeing a dude wearing diors about whether he posted here or not.

lol, its hilarious

i thought i had finally met someone who wore diors and wasnt on here, lo and behold a few days later, i find out he actually does post

once apon a time i worked ONE day at due west, it sucked, and some guy came in wearing baggy ass diors and a ed hardy hoodie. I dont know for certain he doesnt post here...but i can almost assure it. I also quit this same day, i couldn't sell diesels with a straight face for the lie of me.

"dude the cut is great and the wash, look at that wash...you cant tell me the ladies arent going to notice" *place smirking here.

my new mij 19cm++++ are waiting for me at home in waterdown...too bad im not back till christmass.

yes diesels not SuFu approved but its not like you guys have to buy them.

dont go to Due West or OTR.

i wouldnt be caught wearing diesels but if that same wash is found on DH i bet some of you would be beasting over it (i.e. DH denim thread).