TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Good time indeed. You suck Matt. You really really would've had a good time.

It was nice meeting all of you (esp. Homi and Ramones), and I think I speak for everyone when I say to hell with waiting 10+ minutes for a fucking mojito with one shot in it for $6! Fuck that.

Diplo was ridiculous once again, and I second that Hocus had th best time of everyone there. Thanks again for letting me stay over.

Good time indeed. You suck Matt. You really really would've had a good time.

It was nice meeting all of you (esp. Homi and Ramones), and I think I speak for everyone when I say to hell with waiting 10+ minutes for a fucking mojito with one shot in it for $6! Fuck that.

Diplo was ridiculous once again, and I second that Hocus had th best time of everyone there. Thanks again for letting me stay over.

who the fuck are you?

Saw sean and hali in that long as line, pushed our way to the front and got in. The long ass wait for drinks was a bitch but god damn those apple mojitos tasted like jolly ranchers. I thought James Murphy's set was pretty awesome at times and then other times he'd just get too obscure with the vinyl and play some chill out shit and kill the energy.

i didn't show up to the diplo thing... i was pretty tired from shopping and exploring your fine city. i like it so much that i will be returning this weekend and probably the next one as well. i followed most people's advice and checked out del phic, sydneys, nomad, blu tnt, holt renfrew and some others. all of em were pretty sweet in their own way :P

im hitting up nomad and tnt again this saturday to finish buying shit if anyone wants to meet up over there.

So I never got back to you guys about last Saturday, a friend's stag and doe popped up so I was tied up that evening. I'm down for mid-day meetups almost any day of the week, I'll probably be down by Yorkville tomorrow continuing the job hunt.

Speaking of which, how's that goin for you, Hali?