TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

ERRR.....I perfer not july against its gonna be smoking hot...

Hot weather = chicks in less clothing = stuff to do at the beach

duh.

i'm gonna go against popular opinion here and say hamilton is the second best party city in Ontario. It kicks the shit out of London and anywhere else in the 519 area code...sure its not toronto, but hess has something for everyone and there's a few hidden bars that make it worth the trip.

i'm gonna go against popular opinion here and say hamilton is the second best party city in Ontario. It kicks the shit out of London and anywhere else in the 519 area code...sure its not toronto, but hess has something for everyone and there's a few hidden bars that make it worth the trip.

DENIED.

i got friends at laurier, guelph, hamilton, queens

so ive made the rounds this past year

and trust me hamiltons nothing to brag about.

I'd even go on and say Londons the best spot to party in ontario

but i may even be down to go party in hamilton over the summer cause my boy (crooks guys from the meet) has a bomb house there for school i'm sure he'd let people crash in as well.

but where would we have a bbq?

i wouldnt wanna do it on a beach in TO for risk of STD's n beaver fever n shit from just standing there

and now that we know the spot at grange park i say we keep it there

i guess you guys already did more than just sit around but it would be good to get drinks somewhere

but yea i'd be down for another meet... as long as lMS' there to ramble and rant and homi's or someone else is there to laugh at my nonsense ha

stop complaining fucker, i have no idea why the shits sideways :(

i tried rotating it in a video editor, but that just made the shit stretched

I'm sittin' sidewayz, bitch.

burly's got a decent beach and pier 4 here ain't bad, but it's still hamilton, and so not too central for everyone. hamilton isn't as bad as most people say, but it isn't great either. london's sketch as fuck, too. it does have western though, i know single guys love that.

i know it's pretty far in advance, but what about august? not quite as hot as july, and generally people don't have as busy schedules. mid-june isn't bad for me, but most of july is written off. fucking factory work.

just thought i'd throw it out there

i intend on launching the first product line (mostly t-shirt based) for a project of mine

any toronto area graphic designers/ illustrators who are interested in streetwear/graphic tees and want a chance to work with myself (and 2 other individuals) fire me a PM and we'll go from there

yo homi beef i was waiting in line when you were leaving ransom i was at the top of the stairs n you didnt even shout me a holla.

BEEF

hahahaha.

i didnt know it was you till you were like down the stairs haha

oh ... and Minya's alive... i saw him today

word i wanted to get the fuck outta there, after going to LS , nomad, and seeing nothing at ransom (i woulda got the UNDFT varsity, but no szs)...

i copped a joe cool tee from supreme, and a LS tee...

nothin really all that exciting, the supreme jerseys are nice, but im too broke for that shittttttt

and showbiz ill holla at u next time, no homo