TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

saw him a few weeks ago. came into my store with his buddies to cop desert boots, chatted about ordering skidnee's book, dropped the n bomb a few times and then left peacefully. he was sober, i think. );

i wanna eat food and drink beer and ice ramon
is ramon still around? noones called me a gay N**** in a while. i feel like he must have dissapeared.
saw him a few weeks ago. came into my store with his buddies to cop desert boots, chatted about ordering skidnee's book, dropped the n bomb a few times and then left peacefully. he was sober, i think. );

smh.gif

Also down for a meetup, midweek or weekend is fine as long as its DT and not too late.

btw- I have w+h x D service boots for sale, size 8, have both pairs, gently worn and in great condition, boxes and receipts available, recent office change has me wearing more formal attire, sadly almost no opportunities to wear these boots anymore, pm if interested.

Moving downtown soon. I currently live in Pickering, but I work in Liberty Village and I'm getting tired of the Go Train. Does anyone know how the High Park area is? I'm thinking about getting an apartment in that general area.

Moving downtown soon. I currently live in Pickering, but I work in Liberty Village and I'm getting tired of the Go Train. Does anyone know how the High Park area is? I'm thinking about getting an apartment in that general area.

Depends where exactly. I like Roncesvalles, but it's a bit "quaint" (boring). But west is best and with a bike (and a metrocard in the winter for the Polyannas) it's as good as anywhere in Parkdale or whatever.

sunday evening free de la soul show at yonge and dundas.

if you haven't seen De La, go

its always a good time

if you've seen them before, expect the same show as always (which is good, but skippable)

sidenote - Sublime - August 20th. fuck yeah, bro!

Nesk, is it possible to have fun in Niagara Falls on a Friday night? My friend's dad is a high roller so he has booked this giant suite for his birthday at Fallsview. Sounds like an expensive night of surreal/not that much fun, but who knows? Any tips? I was thinking about doing mushrooms.