TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

tried to shop today but shit was a letdown.

got to check out sydneys for the first time in like 6 months. drkshdw stuff looked dope. ss/ls sheerish tees, jeans, denim jacket, parka, plus some other stuff that i probably forget. definitely some rad stuff to save for.

otherwise nomad was closed (...timing?), holt had no RO and tnt had no geller. bummed.

tried to shop today but shit was a letdown.

got to check out sydneys for the first time in like 6 months. drkshdw stuff looked dope. ss/ls sheerish tees, jeans, denim jacket, parka, plus some other stuff that i probably forget. definitely some rad stuff to save for.

otherwise nomad was closed (...timing?), holt had no RO and tnt had no geller. bummed.

Dude said they dropped RO/DRKSHDW 'cause it sucked. Made me sad 'cause I wanted to cop those sheer tee's.

How much at Sydney's? I forgot to ask when I was in there.

I need some nice black pants for monday night. Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably under $400.

We has pretty nice shipley and halmos joints for 210, although what you SHOULD do is rock the 600$ viridi-ann ones.

190 for both the short and long sleeve shirts?

220 for L/S

Is there anything good going down tonight? Either in toronto or otherwise (clopek, I'm looking at you).

Hali, what sizes do you guys have left of those raf coated jawns? Ordered some gray-coated nudies but am not entirely sure i'll keep them.

shit's poppin off at absinthe tonight, season kickoff

i acutally dont know how good its gonna be , but you should come anyway if you're bored...you can probably park out front of dolly/cinderella's house

pmmed my number

Still need a couch to sleep on for a bit. September 12th is my arrival date. Would need a place to crash until further notice of another place to stay. Hopefully only 2 or 3 days at the most. Lemme know it's this upcoming Friday I arrive.

yo hali, how that darkshdw parka look??? like the same one from last yeaaaaaaar?

I think is almost same as last year. Hood is a little diff I think, and I thought last years was fishtailed. May just be my memory failing though. It's really awesome, heavy as all hell and the hood is huge.

Only thing is, I don't know how short persons would wear it, it's long even on me.

Shaping is absurd, it bags out like a giant cape around the middle when worn open but somehow closes slim when it's done up.

Clopek how is you gonna work J&O and also go to schools?