TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Preach. Alright, sufu drinking competition after I am down exams at the bistro. If you end up in the hospital or in a troll's bed, you win.

I always win, you just don't see me for 90% of the night ;)

but in all seriousness folks, i am fully down.

haha im at bistro on a fairly regular basis - i'll definitely be around there enough this summer. i'm the one with the pitchers of gin and tonic

yum, g&t. sounds like we have something in common

Nah. just wanna hear some feedback if anyone else has been there.

Cool spot - I just enjoy seeing cool shit happen in our city, and like to support it.

I do know the dude though.

I've owned my own company for quite a few years now.

I wouldve liked to see Aoki, but i sure was not down for a trip to MTL.

A trak @ revival was really nice.

It really depends what you're taking dude.

If you're looking at science there's really no question, UofT is one of the best in the world.

Anything else, it's up for grabs by program.

ive only been in u of t res while incredibly drunk, but it seemed nice - i have no idea what building it was though. ryerson res is very hit or miss, there are some very nice buildings and one or two dumps

honestly u of t is a better university, which should be fairly obvious

but i don't know what you're looking to get out of school. everyone i know at ryerson is happy with it, but some of them are real dummies; i know some people at u of t who hate it but they are generally all of above-average intelligence

i like ryerson. i'm not dumb. but a lot of people i know at ryerson are there after dropping out of somewhere else, but that could also have to do with the fact that i'm 21 and in first year again, and have no interest in socializing with the average first year in my program. anyways, yeah, i'm typing this long pointless message instead of studying for the final i have tomorrow, woooo

what program are you in?!

ive only been in u of t res while incredibly drunk, but it seemed nice - i have no idea what building it was though. ryerson res is very hit or miss, there are some very nice buildings and one or two dumps

honestly u of t is a better university, which should be fairly obvious

but i don't know what you're looking to get out of school. everyone i know at ryerson is happy with it, but some of them are real dummies; i know some people at u of t who hate it but they are generally all of above-average intelligence

i like ryerson. i'm not dumb. but a lot of people i know at ryerson are there after dropping out of somewhere else, but that could also have to do with the fact that i'm 21 and in first year again, and have no interest in socializing with the average first year in my program. anyways, yeah, i'm typing this long pointless message instead of studying for the final i have tomorrow, woooo