TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I think is almost same as last year. Hood is a little diff I think, and I thought last years was fishtailed. May just be my memory failing though. It's really awesome, heavy as all hell and the hood is huge.

Only thing is, I don't know how short persons would wear it, it's long even on me.

Shaping is absurd, it bags out like a giant cape around the middle when worn open but somehow closes slim when it's done up.

this jacket gave me a fucking boner. if i had 1300 dollars, and nothing of pressing importance to spend it on, i would buy it.

Must... resist... urge to cop.

So anybody know anybody looking for roommates? My buddy and I were going to be rooming with his one friend, but that guy's buggered off on us. We'd rather get a 3-bedroom then get ripped off on a 2, but so far it hasn't gone too well. Both pretty easy-going, he's done school and I'm only there three days a week. KyleFall?

fab i think 44 in errthing wud be good for you except some outwear that fits small (heard that u should sz up for some leathers n such)

Yea I'm trying to cop the star trek jacket from FW08, and nobody stocked 44 so the smallest size available is 46.

Fab, I'm probably buying that waxed RoGel jacket and I need a 48 for it to fit correctly on me. My tee, sweater and shirts are 46, though.

What is star trek jacketz?

These jawns

00080m.jpg

who gona carry this shit...

so next level :eek:

Knowing our luck, nobody in Toronto. I don't think TNT's got their order in yet though, so who knows.

Not a single store in North America stocked it except one store that isn't even open yet. I've been trying to get a hold of other stockists in Asia and Europe to see if they've got it.

=(

Ok. The full list guys.

Sydney's Toronto S/S lineup. Will be on the online store (which should be up now :()

We ordered:

Dries Van Noten

Mihara Yasuhiro

Julius (Yup)

Viridi Anne

Attachment

Niccolo Creschi Berrini (oh yes)

Augusta

Clare Tough

Raf by Raf

Raf Simons

Opening Ceremony