the best lube

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never needed lube. the pooper has it's own lubrication. insert a wet finger first to get her pooper to relax, this will stimulate her own natural lubrication. then slowly work yourself in over the course of several minutes. should be ok.

That's what I'm usually on. But Sometimes you have to pay the price for a minute and you feel like that shit's about to snap your dick off.

Guest jmatsu

i have no comprehension about the standard prices of lube.

what justifies a good price? what is the going rate?

which lube has the most aesthetically pleasing packaging? are there any limited editions?

i have no comprehension about the standard prices of lube.

what justifies a good price? what is the going rate?

which lube has the most aesthetically pleasing packaging? are there any limited editions?

Wait until Supreme releases some lube, then you know you'll be buggering in style. Otherwise you got your answer; use Wet and patience.

but I did contribute. that post was balancing out my suggestion to use nutella.

i think its too sweet for his liking .

i suggest u go to a pharmacy store and ask the salesperson "my girlfriend wants me to fuck her, wat kind of lube should i get? " jeez.

Well since we`re all sharing I had anal sex once when I was 20...no coaching needed really just wanted to try it. After a half hour or so of sweating and reluctance it just glided in and I have to say it was pretty good but getting it in there is a bit of a battle.

As far as lube is concerned it all depends on how horny I am or the guy ...if I`m into it I`ll practically be dripping but if he`s totally clueless the Sex Grease is amazing plus it makes a great christmas gift.

Guest jmatsu
Well since we`re all sharing I had anal sex once when I was 20...no coaching needed really just wanted to try it. After a half hour or so of sweating and reluctance it just glided in and I have to say it was pretty good but getting it in there is a bit of a battle.

As far as lube is concerned it all depends on how horny I am or the guy ...if I`m into it I`ll practically be dripping but if he`s totally clueless the Sex Grease is amazing plus it makes a great christmas gift.

i'm glad a female had the balls to actually contribute something this awesome. you have just made superfuture and the world a better place. rep for you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
he used this:

in a bitch's anus? yo your boy gully.

My friend = a lesbian who liked to get freaky-deaky with her ladyfriends.

I asked her advice once because I was considering sneak-attacking my girlfriend at the time. My friend swore by this:

RAIN.jpg

Can't vouch for it myself, though.

Guest jmatsu
just did the deed the other night w/ some generic lube. xanax and alcohol will do wonders to a woman's inhibitions...

i am so proud of you. seriously. will rep when i can.