show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

what is the difference between desert kahn/khan and desert khan 2??

any shop other than rakuten carry them in sand suede?

US stockists? oh and i guess oi polloi sold out of them..

did they ever make this in grey?

weird pair on ebay..

e20d12.jpg

Size 7.5 Beeswax

For sale: My New Clarks desert boots that i wore for two days. Creased up a bit due to the leather material.

I realized that this really wasn't my look and i think someone here would look 10x more fabulous with them on =)

PM me if interested. we can discuss pricing.

PICTURES ARE ON MY FLICKR LINKED BELOW

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34368415@N03/sets/72157624177311270/

price would be 65$ shipped.

Does anyone know of a good lace for a pair of beeswax desert trek's? My first pair broke, so I called Clarks and they sent me a brand new pair for free about 8 months ago and they've already broke like 4 times. I'd ask for another pair but I'd like something that lasts longer than that. Any suggestions?

Could anyone help me find this pair in distressed black? or proxy?

http://www.glorysales.com/clarks-originals-desert-boot-black-distressed-p-514:72b97fbcd780bb06d188774bed0d928d.html

http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-clarks-desert-boot-black-distressed-p_id171913

^ someone just sawed off the heel (I believe they are on this forum)

Anybody else notice Walter White's wallys a few weeks back on Breaking Bad?

I laughed when I first noticed them. He wears them a lot. I'd go so far as to say they are his most common footwear in that show. He has a few diff colours.

Makes me want to cop and then become Heisenberg.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody want a pair of barely worn Clark's taupe wax leather DBs in size US 8.5 for free?

I'm happy to ship them anywhere for the cost of postage.

I'm in Australia so it might get a little expensive; sent some boots to Canada a while back and it cost about AU$35, standard airmail.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Only getting rid of them because they're too big for me. They fit like a slightly large US 9-9.5. Suitable for anyone with a size 9.5ish foot.

Anybody want a pair of barely worn Clark's taupe wax leather DBs in size US 8.5 for free?

I'm happy to ship them anywhere for the cost of postage.

I'm in Australia so it might get a little expensive; sent some boots to Canada a while back and it cost about AU$35, standard airmail.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Only getting rid of them because they're too big for me. They fit like a slightly large US 9.5. Suitable for anyone with a size 9.5 or 10 foot.

shotgun! :)

They fit one size big? that's weird

Nah, not at all man. The consensus here is that they run about a half- to full-size too big. It varies slightly depending on the shape of your foot because the heel of the boot is fairly rounded/loose.

I bought an 8.5 expecting it to fit like a 9, but in fact an 8 is a much better fit for me.