show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Just a heads up, I've got 2 pairs of 8.5 sized Clarks in distressed grey and flat black that I'm willing to let go for $35 each, shipping included in the continental US. The distressed greys are a little worn, but the blacks are more or less pristine. I'll be posting photos up in supermarket, but PM me for dibs pending photos.

edit: get at it.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2342579#post2342579

ashcott.jpg

Had the Ashcott on order for 2 months, but finally got sick of the delays and cancelled. Hopefully they'll come out sometime soon though. I'll just start wearing my padmore p500s in the meantime... Hope they do a black suede or I'll regret letting my supreme p&b go even more then I already do.:rolleyes:

IMG_9ss2323.jpg

IMG_93xxs26.jpg

Piperlime has Beeswax DBs on sale for $55 or so. Type the word "STAR" into the search box. It will tell you you found the secret coupon, you just have to sign up for the newsletter. Put in your e-mail and it will give you a 20% off coupon. Mine said it expired June 30 so guessing it expires at the end of whatever month you sign up. Apply it to the DBs and you get Beeswax DBs for $45 with free shipping and free returns :D

• 3 weeks later...

^My parents picked me up a pair of those exact boots from NY somewhere. I was thinking the same thing. Non-crepe sole, 3 holes, no eyelets, etc.. Wondering whether I should get rid of them. Then I remembered that all Clarks are made in Vietnam now anyway and decided to wear these for a while instead of my beeswax DBs.

Also curious about whether they are legit Clarks are not. Pretty comfy boots either way.

ashcott.jpg

Had the Ashcott on order for 2 months, but finally got sick of the delays and cancelled. Hopefully they'll come out sometime soon though. I'll just start wearing my padmore p500s in the meantime... Hope they do a black suede or I'll regret letting my supreme p&b go even more then I already do.:rolleyes:

IMG_9ss2323.jpg

IMG_93xxs26.jpg

Was also thinking about getting some ashcotts shipped to the US from the UK: Anyone have info on sizing? Same as Wallys / DBs? Any info appreciated

just copped the beeswax leather at nordstrom rack for $60. was about to pay full retail after no luck trying to find deals on clarks.

the beeswax clarks at nordstrom rack are slightly different...the sole def, and i think the whole material/color is too

i prefer the regular beeswax sold at other places