show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

I wear my Clarks occasionally in the wintertime. Won't give you any warmth or traction really. I only wear them with reallll thicks socks and never when there is ice on the sidewalks. Also, you need to make sure they are well oiled so that they don't soak through if you get caught in the snow. I live in Toronto and have the English Tan DB's for reference.

worn my wallabees for like 3 winters in a row, sockless, all that shit

almost ate shit a bunch of times also but always play it off cool

never had issues with feet getting wet or cold.

edit: just realized were talkin about DB but thought id chip in. my wallys are suede too, the suede is obviously fucked up beyond belief but i think they look cool.

Hello I have a few questions.

1. About half of the sole of my wallabee's has started hardening.. Is this because of the gunk on top or just an old crepe sole?

2. Also, the crepe near the heel has wearing away, still wearable?

3. Whats the best way to clean the crepe? I love keeping the gum color sides.

img_5441.jpg

img_5445.jpg

anybody know where else i can pick a pair of these up? i bought them used off the supermarket a while back and i love how comfortable they are. they are sort of a different range and have a slightly different toebox (wider, less pointy) and the insides are well cushioned as you can see from the pictures as well. dying to pick up a backup pair in near future.. can't seem to find any info on these.