Post Your Pets!

corned beef

• 2 months later...

Mozart aka Momo- 11 Year Old Male Shih Tzu, Got him from a family friend back when I used to live in Japan, which was like 5+ Years ago.

Paris aka Pare Pare- Overweight 5 Year Old Female Bichon Frisé, family got her not too long ago, earlier this year, some lady croaked who owned her, then some other lady was taking care of her but she couldn't devote enough time to her, now we've got her.

PB160033.jpg

The only thing I hate about pets is outliving them. It's like losing an immediate family member, well it is losing an immediate family member. It sucks so fucking much. If somebody ever ran over one of my dogs I have no idea what I would do to them.

n611646_17105051_8275.jpg

n611646_17105053_8455.jpg

n8201007_31370718_9183.jpg

This is Elmo, my little mutt. We think he's a chihuahua X Yorkie, but it's hard to tell since we adopted him after he was almost full grown. He's a great dog, but the only bad thing about walking him is that I'm only approached by gay men, grandmothers or 12 y.o. girls. I guess two out of three isn't bad...