supercolony?

anyone interested in moving to a weird island in the middle of no where so we can be non-reliant on the rest of this world?

away from the illuminati, and all the badddd stuff, like non-biodegradable products. so that we can live a honest, proper life, just like they did thousands of years ago.

grow veggies, eat veggies.

we could have to buy a boat in case of any emergencies tho.

applicants subject to interview before approval.

PM me if you're interested.

Oddly enough, I've had this thought many times. Thinking about all the problems you have to worry about, they're self-induced. But then you know, when you move to that island, sure you have less problems to worry about, but it's because your mind is occupied with a new main problem - survival.

anyone interested in moving to a weird island in the middle of no where so we can be non-reliant on the rest of this world?

away from the illuminati, and all the badddd stuff, like non-biodegradable products. so that we can live a honest, proper life, just like they did thousands of years ago.

grow veggies, eat veggies.

we could have to buy a boat in case of any emergencies tho.

applicants subject to interview before approval.

PM me if you're interested.

I hate to break it to you but you are on a weird island in the middle of nowhere.

occupied with a new main problem - survival.

yepp. most definitely. no one's up for a challenge? and i'm glad someone else is thinking.

... but after a while one of us will run out of supplies, and somebody's charred body is going to end up in a metal box at the bottom of a lagoon

thought about this too, and well, thats why people will be subject to interviews, and a series of familiarization to achieve a maximum level of comfort and trust before anything happens. and, well, if someone still dies, i dont know, havent thought abt that part. hah.

Only if there are shuttle looms, indigo, and selvedge surpluses. Oh, and rolls of Tiger Fleece.

im sure something can be worked out? hahahah

Is this island going to be all-male?

only if chris comes along and manages to hypnotize all of us into letting that happen.

I hate to break it to you but you are on a weird island in the middle of nowhere.

are you al gore?

We could build stone buildings, wall our island, and create rudimentary weapons like spears and arrows to defend our island. Then we could take animal skin boats to neighboring islands to kill the natives and steal their babes to perpetuate the superrace!

We could build stone buildings, wall our island, and create rudimentary weapons like spears and arrows to defend our island. Then we could take animal skin boats to neighboring islands to kill the natives and steal their babes to perpetuate the superrace!

pleasee... no weapons. our only weapon would be love.

but what would you all do without superfuture?

as long as we have you, everything will be a-okay.

Guest Goose25

i used to live on an island north of sydney (australia) called scotland island. it's in a natural harbour named 'pittwater'. truly alternate with lots of hippies and people who sailed the world and stopped by for any period of time. lots of beach parties and good music.

my dog todd still lives there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_Island,_New_South_Wales

in a word.. check it out!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...