films you're looking forward to seeing

movies i am looking forward to seeing...

• the future is unwritten (the new joe strummer movie)
  • no country for old men (new coen bros. rotten tomatoes gave it a 95% which is pretty much unheard of)
  • the control (because artificialsky keeps bugging me to go)
  • the darjeeling limited (i think thats what it was called, anyway. heard good things)

movies i saw and was disapointed.

• american gangster
  • mimchael clayton (except for the fact that george clooney is so effing bangable)

You know... I spend more time thinking about which ingmar bergman movie or which perfect version of so and so dvd release I should buy than actually watching said movies. OOh there is one new exciting "grind-art-exploitation" film coming out that's interesting and relevent in a weird way called Silip: Daughters of Eve.

silipartmm2lr0.jpg

thank you mondo macabro, thank you imelda marcos.

http://www.amazon.com/Silip-Daughters-Eve-None/dp/B000WMFZRO

It might suck so bad that we'll never hear of it again. Straight to dvd plus a big hit in Japan.

this might sound mad racist, but no self-respecting japanese (or anybody that likes ramen) would eat it, if it were made by a white woman. philipinos yes, white women no way jose.

this might sound mad racist, but no self-respecting japanese (or anybody that likes ramen) would eat it, if it were made by a white woman. philipinos yes, white women no way jose.

It might sound a bit racist but I was told to never eat sushi made by a non-japanese chef so I don't think you're out of line.

I also never buy vodka from non-vodka drinking countries like France.

It might sound a bit racist but I was told to never eat sushi made by a non-japanese chef so I don't think you're out of line.

I also never buy vodka from non-vodka drinking countries like France.

yo polish,

you like juzo's films?

yo polish,

you like juzo's films?

I can't say that I'm a huge fan or anything like that but I saw his older movies 'Taxing Woman', 'Tampopo' and 'Funeral' (which I liked a lot). I never saw any of his newer stuff. I like movies that make fun of their own culture or style of living so watching films like that about exotic to me Japan is always a treat. Didn't he kill himself some time ago?

^^que es esto? looks a bit like alien or something, or possible that collection of indie horror films that was supposed to come out like 65 times already and is only coming out now?

dear jeep,

that's the predalien(alien born from a predator)

from avp2.

PREDALIEN FTW.

i cant wait.

im not really all that hyped to see it but i got some free tickets to beowulf tomorrow, so hopefully it doesnt suck.

it didnt suck, but it wasnt good either. corny with some cheap laughs, especially since it was in 3-d

I don't know

I've always liked Will Smith

and this looks interesting

$5'000'000 bridge scene + closing down sections of the city

anyone else looking forward?

I actually want to see this. I walked out of my apt one morning and found Delancy St in a state of apocalypse. It was nuts.

Going to see "No Country for Old Men" tonight...i'm psyched. Heard it was the Coen Bros best.