films you're looking forward to seeing

Edward Norton is an amazing actor. He didn't direct Down in the Valley, the only film he ever directed was Keeping the Faith and that was ehhh..

I thought I read that he had diricted it, I was mistaken. keeping the faith was awful but that was what 8 years ago? i guess I'm more excited that the film is being made than anything.

this isn't really a movie, but I just watched a little special on AMC about a TV show called "Breaking Bad." It has the dad from malcolm in the middle as a failed genius-turned h.s. chemistry teacher who learns he has terminal lung cancer or some shit... and so he decides to devote his life to cooking up extremely pure crystal meth. looks awesome.

Anyone heard anything about Mr Lonely? I'm not sure what I think of Harmony Korine as a director but I read an interview years ago where he said he was making a film where he picks fights with strangers. He would go up to a random in the street and insult them until they punched him, actually did it during the interview. I would have gone to see that.

I saw Into the Wild last night... Amazing movie based on a true story but the whole time I couldn't stop thinking "why the he'll is this guy not wearing dry denim, the results would have been amazing"

Hahahahahah I would plus rep but I've done too much in 24 hours (boredom). The belt he made was awesome, time to get a custom leather belt making thread going.

I saw Into the Wild last night... Amazing movie based on a true story but the whole time I couldn't stop thinking "why the he'll is this guy not wearing dry denim, the results would have been amazing"

Nice, I went to the premiere of this movie in NYC a couple months ago. Best film I'd caught in a while.

i just saw Blade Runner: Final Cut on the laptop...so i'm looking forward to seeing it on the big screen christmas weekend when it's back at the theater.

Man, I really want to see this on the big screen but I missed the couple of weeks it was showing around here. I'm pretty pissed I didn't catch this.

I'm interested in seeing the new Daft Punk movie Electroma, sounds bugged out.

I agree with that Note, I've seen so many mediocre movies lately Into the Wild was really the only stand out. The part towards the end where the dead is losing it in the middle of the street almost got the tears flowing.

There's a few movies out now I want to see but I just don't have the dough to spend on movie tickets. Fuck $10.25 for a ticket + gas.

there are plenty of movies, i've already made that clear.

but heres my dilema: i really want to see Starshaped, the Blur documentary that was made in '92/'93. can anyone find me a downloadable version of it? ive searched everywhere and i still can't seem to find it. +rep for anyone who finds it.

I saw 'There Will Be Blood' today and it was the best movie I've seen this year. This was a very weak year but this movie is beyond anything I saw, great acting from Day-Lewis and fantastic as always Paul Dano. Incredible movie experience from Paul Thomas Anderson. I don't think everyone will agree with me on the best overall movie since the director works in a specific way but I think Day-Lewis did even better job than Tony Leung in 'Lust, Caution'.

yea, i want to see I AM LEGEND as well, seeing the making of it made me actually want to go see it. also want to see cloverfield and until the light takes us, a documentary on black metal, all coming out in january, oh and iron man. next year seems like a lot of good movies are coming out.

ok, saw the golden compass. not impressed. thats not to say i did not enjoy it. the movie just lacked too much of the mystery and beauty that the book seems to capture, and it felt way too rushed. the editing was boring, the shots were all wide and nothing seemed to have an edge, way too clean for the way the book is. its a beautiful film, and the girl who plays lyra is fantastic, but honestly, this movie truly did not capture the spirit of the book, and also changed too many things.

The part towards the end where the dead is losing it in the middle of the street almost got the tears flowing.

There's a few movies out now I want to see but I just don't have the dough to spend on movie tickets. Fuck $10.25 for a ticket + gas.

i'm suspecting that dead = dad, because if Into the Wild is a zombie movie i'm more than down to see it...that'd be an amazing (-ly retarded) plot twist. heh.

pssh i'm a cheap(ish) lady so when i see movies on my own i usually see two if i'm paying more than five bucks...and there's something completely different and worth going to the theater for even if the movies are mediocre.

totally epic, if yer serious about gay niggers from outerspace it's somewhere online as a .torrent--try isoHunt.

i'unno how i feel about Indy4...definitely not excited and shia laboeuf is a knob.

the steampunk stuff in Golden Compass was worth seeing on the big screen, but everything else was pretty much crap. editing and story development sucked hard--too LotR wannabelike. could've been better considering the anti-fascist/anti-church material to buck up against the traditional b.s.. :[