so i'm thinking maybe getting "only good gook is a dead gook" tattooed across my chest with ak-47s blazin and some crying buddha shit

or maybe some traditional japanese stuff

or some sailor stuff since my granddad was a ship cook lol

wil decide in 10 years

Alright guys... I have some more tattooing to share with you guys. Matt Wes was in town so I got a tattoo from him rather than driving all the way out to Chicago. Here are some pictures from the day. As always, I'll upload a better picture of the tattoo when I've got it.

1_IMG955991.jpg

IMG956792.jpg

IMG950476.jpg

IMG957358.jpg

1_IMG953367.jpg

Edited by ADH92

Alright guys... I have some more tattooing to share with you guys. Matt Wes was in town so I got a tattoo from him rather than driving all the way out to Chicago. Here are some pictures from the day. As always, I'll upload a better picture of the tattoo when I've got it.

1_IMG953367.jpg

Amazing dude!

you've been getting some cool shit! I wish I had more money to spend on tattoos. booked in again with chad koeplinger at the beginning of feb. can't wait!

Hey, I'm looking to get my first tattoo, thinking of doing a leg sleeve (sock?). I'm really liking the thomas hooper pattern previously posted but his site says he's not taking anybody right now, anybody know where else I should look in nyc? thanks in advance.

Matt shamah continueing my outline yesterday

tumblr_ly33km9cvr1r8km1vo1_500.png

Getting this part of your leg tattooed is pretty painful...I found it one of the worst spots ever

Has anyone gotten their ankle and their ribs tattooed?

I really hope the ribs aren't as bad as the ankle.. holy fuck.. The fact that we did my ankle 5 hours in the appointment probably doesn't help but still.. O__O

went and visited my buddy tim at his shop and saw this mongolian death worm piece he did a few years ago. having him draw me up a similiar one to fill a spot on my arm this month.

6758626833_320468b117_z.jpg

Lozinski, 6 hour (3 session) piece on my ribs was my first and only tattoo so far...I'm pretty skinny and that shit hurt. brace yarself

Getting this part of your leg tattooed is pretty painful...I found it one of the worst spots ever

Hell Fucking yeah, behind the knee and the inner thigh..Fucking Christ....next week I got the shin and knee..should be okay after that cuz its gonna be shading

To me, love handles are the most painful tho

Edited by 1995chardx

armpit hurt bad, inner thigh by penis hurt worse, sternum hurt most.

Thats encouraging. Have my sternum and was thinking about doing the ol' armpit.

I'm more concerned about the armpit healing up. Just got my collarbone area done and thats been a real pain in the ass.

How the fuck am I supposed to put on a jacket without ruining my shit?

Edited by MyAcademy

It's hard, I wore an oversized hoody with no shirt underneath for a week after I got my chest tattooed (nine straight hours). Sleeping was the absolute worst.

armpit was a piece of cake, ill completely disagree with him on that. mine healed perfectly, dont be concerned about the healing process with all the movement, etc. heres a pic of my outline right after we finished it...

261469_1497593957006_1148820319_31558164_2538259_n.jpg

the knee was pretty bad. It is hard to say, everyone says different things. I think the most painful is the knee and hamstrings. Honestly though, my least favourite part to get tattooed is ribs/sternum because it hurts like a bitch and really messes up my breathing etc so I feel sick/lightheaded...

Anyone have a recommendation for someone in the Seattle area that does good traditional american tattoos? I like really bold, basic, very old looking style. I haven't found anyone I'm into at the few known shops that do mostly traditional american stuff.

^^^Oops just posting some tatts that I like...don't know the answer to your question

Jim Miner

2381513374_2dbd39bc78.jpg

Chris Trevino

032.jpg

Edited by 1995chardx

I don't usually like the whole Friday the 13th tattoo business, but the duck was irresistible...

385868_10150593239153764_609358763_10955506_623887097_n.jpg

It's about 5 inches above the side of my left knee

Edited by vanilla wafer

gonna get my elbow tattooed today. hoping its not as painful as my knee.. that shit sucked.

its mostly bone and joint with less fat and muscle than on your legs so its probably gonna hurt more....

:)

It's not that bad, but you'll more than likely have to go over everything more than once. My right elbow was tattooed three times, my left twice. I got that tough, thin elbow skin. turned out really well though.

10chars let us know how it goes. I'm probably doing my elbow next.

I have both my elbows and ditches filled. That said I would take an elbow over a ditch any day. Neither of them are so bad, I think that the worst part of the arm is definitely the inside bit right next to the armpit (but even that is a breeze).

The worst part on the arms for me was that bone on the inside of your elbow that juts out towards your body. I'm bonier than most, but goddamn it felt like my fillings were gonna rattle out.