Tattoos

t.wayne do you live up in Boulder?

Also, thanks for the suggestions both have great style and have some good traditional style work that I'm very interested in.

yeah i do!

i talked to some friends about Phil at rising tide and apparently he and his wife just had a little kid and he's taking some time off. if you're looking to get something soon, you may want to look elsewhere. if you can wait, he's certainly worth it.

i could not imagine thinking someone was a prick and getting ink from them... thats part of it to me, but i guess if someone is that ill, you could deal with a bad attitude, just seems lame to me.

i could not imagine thinking someone was a prick and getting ink from them... thats part of it to me, but i guess if someone is that ill, you could deal with a bad attitude, just seems lame to me.

+ Rep, agree. If I'm going to let someone stab me with a motorized needle repeatedly for hours, they have to at least be cordial.

But I'm in the enviable position at this point, any work I get done is going to be custom, and I can only get that far in the relationship with an artist if I don"t think they are a dickhead. If I do, I bide my time and find another artist I get along with better.

But, everyone's got a different outlook, I suppose.

holy shit, there is sufu life in colorado. i thought i was the only one.

as far as tattoos go, phil bartell at rising tide is by far the best. my wife and all my friends go to him. everyone has always been happy and he's a super cool dude. don't think i'd let anyone else in boulder ink me up. i've heard both good and bad things about Boulder Ink, probably depends on what artist you get. go to Phil though, hands down the best in boulder. they've got a new studio on 30th and walnut.

Boulder Native as well. I got mine in denver though at Th'ink tank.

Coming from a dyed wool atheist, that tattoo is fucking stupid.

It might be because you are american and feel oppressed or something like that, but as soon as you leave the bible belt it's not provocating or interesting.

You might as well get a tattoo that says

"Social liberal - AAARRRGGGHHH!" or

"i think we should do something about climate change - AAARRRGGGHHH".

In short: Nobody gives a fuck.

"Hetero" straight across your chest.

"No homo" across your knuckles.

A rainbow on your tricep so when people approach you from behind, they know know...

"8in" on your palm, so that when you shake a dudes hand, they know how big your wang is... and they know how manly that limp handshake really is.

Coming from a dyed wool atheist, that tattoo is fucking stupid.

It might be because you are american and feel oppressed or something like that, but as soon as you leave the bible belt it's not provocating or interesting.

You might as well get a tattoo that says

"Social liberal - AAARRRGGGHHH!" or

"i think we should do something about climate change - AAARRRGGGHHH".

In short: Nobody gives a fuck.

point taken.

A Black Flag tattoo to show your love for the band and Henry Rollins, but "No Homo" underneath the bars so you don't come off as a homosexual. Maybe just a little bro-mo.

But the Black Flag tattoo is still hardcore enough, that if GG Allin pissed on your face you would be ok with it, because you're hardcore.

And you'd go to a Horse The Band gig, and purposely request Bunnies so that they would piss in your mouth. And you'd reach up to hold the penis to aim it into your mouth, but it's slightly queer since he didn't ask you to, you did it because you as a man, know how to give blowjobs.

A Black Flag tattoo to show your love for the band and Henry Rollins, but "No Homo" underneath the bars so you don't come off as a homosexual. Maybe just a little bro-mo.

But the Black Flag tattoo is still hardcore enough, that if GG Allin pissed on your face you would be ok with it, because you're hardcore.

And you'd go to a Horse The Band gig, and purposely request Bunnies so that they would piss in your mouth. And you'd reach up to hold the penis to aim it into your mouth, but it's slightly queer since he didn't ask you to, you did it because you as a man, know how to give blowjobs.

Sold. I'm getting a Black Flag tattoo now.

adam and yahweh passing blunt is great!

and the line for $13 tattoos in billburg on friday was pretty crazy.....like a supreme line up....but replace asians with billburg whiteys and chubby latina mommys (not mommy like "hey mommy, whats up" but fat over weight moms)