Tattoos

One week healed, done at Inksmith and Roger's by Lars.  It is so my biggest, I was proud I sat through it!

tattoothighpanther.jpg

Just realized I never got around to posting an after shot.. It's not the best photo but..

617CEBFA-0CAD-4863-9C10-68B0A631792A_zps

Now debating whether or not I want to eventually incorporate it into an all over kinda Japanese style scene with the other half of torso real estate over left or leave it stand alone and go the more traditional "badge" route and fill in the negative space with other, more or less unrelated images. Iunno

Now debating whether or not I want to eventually incorporate it into an all over kinda Japanese style scene with the other half of torso real estate over left or leave it stand alone and go the more traditional "badge" route and fill in the negative space with other, more or less unrelated images. Iunno

I would def go for other un-related pieces with the same style! Would look really nice!

Pretty bummed about how Guy changed his mind last minute. He asked me to email him again a month before he got to California and instead of honoring our back and forward emails over a year in advanced about getting my back done he replied "too many requests for SF, come to the shop [this day] and first come first serve." Was working that day and couldnt make it.

^unless you want something Tibetan it wouldn't matter anyway. I set up an appointment with him when he was in NYC, brought him a photo of one of his own tattoos on someone else wanting something similar and to my dismay he informed me he only does Tibetan themed shit now. I was pretty bummed. Guy does awesome work but I mean.. Kind of a diva.. Didn't appreciate it. Don't know shit about Tibetan art. Guess big timers can afford to do that though :/

he sound like a fukhead

Guy is actually a great guy:)  Got a tattoo from him in Lausanne last year and was very accommodating and not a diva at all.  Very professional and a perfectionist.  Will consider him again in the future.