Tattoos

Also, here are some pictures of my finished half sleeve. Last year I posted some pictures of it in various states of completion, but here is the finished work. Once again, it is a design of Jason Vaughn's creation - he based it on an entry of my Grandfather's wartime diary (He is the co-pilot of the B-24 Liberator in the tattoo). He works at Deluxe Tattoo.

DSCN1494.jpg?t=1232918353

DSCN1500.jpg?t=1232918580

DSCN1499.jpg?t=1232918434

DSCN1498.jpg?t=1232918456

DSCN1497.jpg?t=1232918480

DSCN1496.jpg?t=1232918504

Here is a tattoo I got last fall to show my love of Indigo. It's the indigo molecule along with a sprig of the True Indigo plant growing out of it. Designed by my tattoo artist, Jason Vaughn at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago.

DSCN1490.jpg?t=1232917528

this makes me think of joe rogans tattoo of an lsd molecule

i think im going to get a light switch on my torso, right under my armpit maybe, in the very near future, just how much pain can i expect? my lip tattoo didnt hurt at all and i dont have any others to compare it to :(

lightswitch.jpg

though without the border im pretty sure, may keep the screws..

also, quick mockup of another silly idea i think id like to see through, thigh maybe, somewhere only people i really care about seeing it will see..

lifer.png

^plus rep for whoever gets it

and finally a more serious one instead of fun and silly, i thought a sprocket somewhere would be a neat little design and nice way of throwin' down for dad whos had me riding/loving motorcycles since five

renthal-front.jpg

oh fuck. maybe ill have to rework this then.. no, thats not what its supposed to be lolz

girl, interrupted?

i like the lightswitch idea, ribs are gonna get

worked for sure, lip didn't phase me at all..

it sucks i got about 3 half-cocked concepts, but no moneys

i haven't gotten new ink in like 7 months and i'm starting

to get itchy :(

woah it's so bizarre ! i got a jellyfish tattoo because they remind me of my grandpa. and I just saw somebody post one on their leg, and I met somebody who has one on the same spot on the forearm as me, but intense tentacles! it's pretty neat!

i found my tat, i think.

i dont know where ill put it either, has to be hidden tho...

HamsaTattoo_275_275.jpg

without the fish on the bottom and eye more in the middle and maybe less squiggle, quite possibly could put arabic in there, "khamsa (means 5) in the eye of who saw me and didnt praise the prophet of god"

i was thinking all black and then thought maybe ill do the inside of the eye a very intense blue, as that completes the meaning of the evil eye/hand of fatima/khamsa tradition.

l_8fc6f8e36aec54127059b5ddb2cb64fa.jpg

This is my sleeve in progress. It's been a little over a year & I moved. Any idea in SF, CA where I could find an artist who can finish this without totally making it look like their work doesn't blend?

Yeah I wanted to get that after I saw darkanimal's tattoo, too.

i could be an idiot and reply with the fact that i dont know what youre talking about (i guess i just did) but i got this in memory of one of my best friends, an artist, who passed away 2 years ago this month. so, go fuck yourself.