hockey

julianREE

Having been cursed to be a life-long Canucks fan, I just wanted to point out that they currently have the most points in the league, most wins, fewest losses, the most goals for and the third lowest goals against.

I sense a first round playoff exit.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. Although I suppose it comes with being a Canucks fan =(

• 2 weeks later...

Canucks have won the Presidents' Trophy for the first time in team history. They keep setting team records - most points in a season, most road wins - plus Sedins are still first and third in the scoring race.

This is all making me very worried.

Go Boston, I'm really pulling for Timmy T to go all the way this year. After all his careers been through and all the idiots shitting on him for his style it'd be fantastic to see him win.

Damn, the Canucks look good. It pains me to say that, but I can't help but feel that this is gonna be a short series for my Blackhawks. It was a lot of fun owning Vancouver the last couple playoff match-ups.

i sadly agree. but if we can make it past van then i think well win out our next round at least.

Having been cursed to be a life-long Canucks fan, I just wanted to point out that they currently have the most points in the league, most wins, fewest losses, the most goals for and the third lowest goals against.

I sense a first round playoff exit.

You might be right...