julianREE

hockey

roe.jpg

Roenick owns. Dude worked his ass off for a cup, but it never worked out.

kind of weird for roenick having played for both philly and chicago, i've been a lifetime flyers fan so it's been a fun playoff run to watch, even if we lost in the end it was one hell of a fight

free agency in full effect. thrashers prospect camp starts this weekend. this season can't come soon enough.

The Flames and Rangers looked doomed to hell as long as they keep their management, from the looks of things.

right? what are the rangers thinking? signing boogard, not giving staal whatever he wants?

They're still going to give Staal money. He wants about $5 mil and they have that. Sather usually takes forever to sign RFA.

nabokov to the KHL? i'm not surprised that no team picked him up. he is an excellent regular season goalie, but teams want an outstanding playoff goalie that can rob a series. plus the 6 million he was asking for was also not helpful.

Honestly Nabokov sucks. He's never going to be back in the NHL and I'm always going to remember him by him performance in the Olympics.

hockey season has started... a week ago.

thoughts about the beginning? maple leafs going undefeated? suspensions being handed out left and right for headshots?

I'm happy my boy Sharpie's off to such a great start this season. Certainly there have been plenty of frustrations thus far this season (not in my opinion, stemming from any of the post season moves), but Sharp has been a bright spot.

giving this thread a bump for my boys, number #1 wooop!!

vancouvercanucksvtoront.jpg

Quoted for truth. Number one overall!

word. this is the best I've seen the canucks since the 90's, and they weren't. even elite back then. I was never feelin nas/morrison/bertuzzi (cocksucker) but this squad looks legit. of course our playoff goaltending is a liability since mclean but we'll see. good thing the hawks are shit this year and we been good against detroit.

so a month later and the Canucks are still number one overall! Not only that but Daniel is first in scoring!!

Great times Nucks fans :D

It'd amazing if Daniel gets the Art Ross this year after Henrik's performance last year...but of course it's too early to say

Antti+Niemi+Atlanta+Thrashers+v+San+Jose+Sharks+fw7-KPjxFGRl.jpg

Big Bruins - Habs game tonight! 182 penalty minutes last time they played, should be a good one.

Bruins+Crowded+Penalty+Box.jpg

hawks 8 game streak cut tonight... :(

yeah by one fucking goal, against florida. boooooooooo.

hawks deserved that game, i think the panthers goalie saved their asses.

fucking hell. chara just decapitated pacioretty.

Chara should just fucking die

dirty play aside, it's the fourth our of five we take this season

Chara is by no means a dirty player. While it was unfortunate what happened, I wouldn't call it a 'dirty play'. Hope Patches ain't down and out for too long.

Chara might not be a dirty player, he's actually somewhat likable. However, it was a dirty play and definitely dumb.

I don't understand who the nhl enforces rules. They convene with the offending players, it makes no sense. It was an illegal play and it broke some guy's neck/smashed his brain whether or not Chara meant it or not.

Having been cursed to be a life-long Canucks fan, I just wanted to point out that they currently have the most points in the league, most wins, fewest losses, the most goals for and the third lowest goals against.

I sense a first round playoff exit.