Grand Theft Auto IV

ghostdeini

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video is pretty much unwatchable unless you have like some crazy beast computer with quad pentium 10s

the resolution is way too high. it's nearly 60 megs for a one minute teaser clip.

the video is pretty much unwatchable unless you have like some crazy beast computer with quad pentium 10s

the resolution is way too high. it's nearly 60 megs for a one minute teaser clip.

for real? I know it's 720p and all, but sheeiiitt

I downloaded an episode of the Planet Earth documentary in High-Def. 48 minutes of video = 2.14 gb. needless to say, it was amazing.

edit: anyway, looks like it's time for me to shell out $600 for the PS3. I've heard it won't be exclusive to that system though, but after seeing Elder Scrolls 4 head-to-head on a 360 and a PS3, I think I'll go with the PS3.

Looks cool, but I get bored of those games so quick. You can only shoot people and jack cars for so long...

I think a GTA should come out for the Wii and it should be a first person shooter and you have to get a Wii-mote that is shaped like a .45. Now that would be fun!

Looks great. Someone told me that it would be based in Tokyo. Sadly its not. :( I wonder if they'll have my firm's building in Times Square. That would be cool.

Unfortunately, they took the giant Cup O' Noodles bowl out of Times Square last year.

:P

I joke brohem, I joke!

I thought it was already established that this was going to the X360 as well because of the smaller userbase of the PS3 they couldn't rationalize an exclusive.

No?

yep, you're right. I read an article today how Rockstar isn't making this a PS3 exclusive because Sony just launched the console and haven't sold enough units to justify Rockstar's massive expenditure of resources and time. So rejoice, this will be coming to 360 and the PS3.