Your Bud/Booze in Luggage?

dino might

Not really. The people that search your bags have to alert the transit authorities, which are essentially cops. You get charged with possession either way. It doesn't matter when or where it happens. When you get caught just shut up and get a lawyer. If it's your first time you might get away with a slap on the wrist.

yeah, i think the point the other person made in response to kasper was that cops on the street would probably be more willing to look a blind eye (less paperwork if they don't even report it), as opposed to someone who is called in to charge you with a crime, where there are already multiple witnesses. dinomight should try it, i'm sure it's fine, i had a friend in middle school that did it all the time back in 8th grade circa 1995..would i personally be willing to risk it? no.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasper, I must concede that you may be correct for domestic flights, but I still think that it is not worth it.

:D

but i never said it was worth it, i would NEVER do it myself, just that objectively, the chances of getting caught are pretty low.

this thread would be an awesome episode of mythbusters. 'dear adam and jamie, i want to fly to another country but dont want my weed to get taken or worse. what is the best way to do this.'

this thread would be an awesome episode of mythbusters. 'dear adam and jamie, i want to fly to another country but dont want my weed to get taken or worse. what is the best way to do this.'

well, they had one testing the ways ppl say you can beat the breathalizer so why not .nothing works btw, the interesting bit is that after 13 one ounce drinks in about 2 hours, they were barely over the legal limit, which really surprise me given that i'm pretty sure the tests were valid as they were at the san fransisco police head office. it was pretty funny to see them getting drunk with the police...

yo i didnt bother to read anything but the first few posts in this thread.

personally i wouldnt take this shit on a plane - thats just me. if you persist put it in a jar of coffee, thats what the people who do this as a living do.

if you throw this shit in the mail, use media mail, or the lastest mail possible. DONT use anything that will have the recipient sign for it, in the clinch that will get you fucked. you dont want to be using standard usps because that shit can sit in random places and that will only lead to trouble.

ive had friends in the states and friends on euro trips send me green a few times. its cool.

only one problem though, its got to be a myth first, not just a question.

so i guess it could be "the green in the wallet/coffe tin/checked baggage without detection" myth?

dino might! - are you goin with a girl or by yourself? if with a girl... ask if she can place it up there.. on domestic flights, once you get pass security checkpoint, you're pretty much good to go...

Or you can pick up in Jersey... they got BC Buds... but nothing good like juicy fruits or Diesels...

smuggling drugs into China... they'll maill the shell casing to ur parents to pay for the bullet that went into your head if you get caught... US Citizen or not

dino might! - are you goin with a girl or by yourself? if with a girl... ask if she can place it up there.. on domestic flights, once you get pass security checkpoint, you're pretty much good to go...

Or you can pick up in Jersey... they got BC Buds... but nothing good like juicy fruits or Diesels...

smuggling drugs into China... they'll maill the shell casing to ur parents to pay for the bullet that went into your head if you get caught... US Citizen or not

going by myself, and meeting the girl there

this is almost too easy... An 8th?

Ok what you will need is peanut butter. You Open a fresh batch of some damn peanut butter. You scoop a nice hole in the middle of the peanut butter. You Put your weed in the hole of the peanut (don't for get to have the weed wrapped saran you silly). You put that peanut butter on top of the weed in the hole. You close the peanut butter. You put the peanut butter along with jelly in the suit case *not carry-on stupid*. You board the plane. You pick up your luggage when you land and go to your final destination. You open up your suitcase with the peanut butter and jelly and retrieve them. You open up the peanut butter, take out the weed, smoke a blunt/bong/bowl/all 3 and make a peanut butter jelly sandwich afterwards.

Rep it.

I went through airport security once with 17 pills of Vicodin and a bowl of weed in my pocket... really it's not big deal but to me it was so fucking intense.

I felt like I was George Jung in blow or something.

also, I found this funny.

You Open a fresh batch of some damn peanut butter.

liolololololol.ool1olo1lo1lol1!!111!

DAMN PEANUT BUTTER.

peanutbutter is the trick. xrays do a good job on metal and thick pastic, but some saran wrap in peanutbutter will show up as nothing.

wrong. x-ray will go through a jar of peanut butter. you use that to cover the smell. they don't x-ray every bag that you check in.

wrong. x-ray will go through a jar of peanut butter. you use that to cover the smell. they don't x-ray every bag that you check in.

I dunno... maybe not for domestic flights, but I distinctly remember these huge white CAT-scan looking machines the TSA uses to check your stuff after you check in at the counter (they make you wheel it over to the special TSA machine afterwards). they've also got a table set up with the bomb-detecting swabs that they rub over your luggage. so maybe a bag nesting inside of a jar wouldn't look so good if you had to put it through one of those machines

anyway.. this thread is dragging on. I still say your best bet is to either mail it or find a connect in NJ.

Fifteen bucks, little man,

Put that shit in my hand,

If that money doesn't show,

Then you owe me, owe me, owe

no class ... whatsoever

what does that gotta do with anything? he's trying to smuggle drugs on a flight... theres x-rays for the bags... and only a metal detector to walk through... getting caught = jail time...

placing it in cavity is the quickest and easiest way to smuggle it...

what does that gotta do with anything? he's trying to smuggle drugs on a flight... theres x-rays for the bags... and only a metal detector to walk through... getting caught = jail time...

placing it in cavity is the quickest and easiest way to smuggle it...

using a girl as a mule shouldn't even come into the equation...

how come nobodys discussed just stashing it in your underwear? i wear briefs and slim jeans, it wont fall out, you dont walk through xray machines, theres no metal involved to make them pat me down, and even if/when they do, they cant/wont feel all up in my business, and theres not dogs sniffing everyones crotch either..

?

how come nobodys discussed just stashing it in your underwear? i wear briefs and slim jeans, it wont fall out, you dont walk through xray machines, theres no metal involved to make them pat me down, and even if/when they do, they cant/wont feel all up in my business, and theres not dogs sniffing everyones crotch either..

?

the dogs dont have to sniff your crotch to smell the drugs.

this is a really dumb topic to begin with. everything you guys are putting on the internet, they probably thought of or are testing it now.

the dogs dont have to sniff your crotch to smell the drugs.

this is a really dumb topic to begin with. everything you guys are putting on the internet, they probably thought of or are testing it now.

What up putting your marijuana inside a used condom and sticking it into your asshole?

Isn't that superfuture way to do it? :confused:

sorraanaam, bringing an O to China might be a little too much. like others have said, hash is easily attainable especially if ur in a bigger city. ask the "xin1 jiang1" people, my hook Sadaam gave me a quater oz of hash in a red envelope lol, i never imagined getting drugs in a hong bao. just lace it in your cigs and you're good, or buy a vintage chinese water pipe or a pipe carved out of some big animal's hoof. anyway, i've brought bud from cali to china twice with no problems too. i vacuum sealed it in plastic and MJ's fine fragrance can not go through it. hid it in my underwear. stupid? yeah i admit. worth it? you bet.