vvoc

Which shoe?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which shoe?

• Adidas Sambas White
    • Adidas Sambas Black
    • Calvin Klein (dior homme look alikes)
    • Stan Smiths

i want to buy a new pair of shoes...which do you guys vote for? i usually wear apc new cures, so take the fit of those jeans into consideration when deciding...THANKS!

A.

3034-201955-p.jpg

B.

Adidas23bwtp.jpg

C.

6219-387590-p.jpg

D.

Adidas179wnvp.jpg

btw i currently own: white jack purcells, black hitop chucks, white vans, blue vans and pf flyers glide... thanks for the votes

I wouldn't buy any of them, but I don't wear sport shoes so hmmm... I'd go with the most classic adidas.

The CK have similar features to DH but if I saw them on someone I wouldn't identify them as Dior sneakers (assuming that's the point!)

this thread sucks. all of these shoes suck. your taste in sneakers sucks.

i agree. the firt two are screaming "please bro rape me." just get some trusty german army sneakers. they seem to fit the style youre going for.

I would go for the CKs but speaking of that hows the quality on them? I have seen the current collection of sneakers but the quality was really bad. Definitely not worth the price tag. Besides like what red has suggested, Germans might do the job for you :)