Skateboarders: What are you riding?

weirdnjfan1

I saw the snowboarding thread and decided that since spring is finally here, why not start the skateboard thread. I know that there's people on here who skateboard so let's seem.

Here's mine (sorry no pic)

Think Flames Longboard deck

Independent Stage VIII Longboard Trucks

Independent hardware

Sector 9 70mm wheels.

Lets see yours.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beat ass jub black label (i bought 3 or 4 off him for $5 each a while back)

its smaller than big and bigger than small.

back up pair of destructos (?) loose.

china reds

58mm wheels that are around 55s now.

i switched to indys a while back (carve better imo) but my deck got snagged from my car.

Might not be believable since I am a goddamn oldman nerd now, but I still have a Lib Tech I bought back in 10th grade....ha hah. Goddamn does it still have pop (not that I ride it any more than once a month).

When I used to skate everyday, I used ATM decks and Tensor trucks almost exclusively; my good friend Dave was sponsored by them and hooked me up.

Worst board I ever bought: Alien Workshop..........holy shit.

Cliche - Javier Mendizabal (sp?)

Tensor Lows

Swiss Bones

TINY wheels that I just found in my center console, brand new, from like last year... not sure of the brand.

On the wheel front, how many people skate cutouts? Is the weight loss really worth the extra few dollars? Any pros and cons I should know about?

Been skating boring old wheels for 11 years now, maybe I should spice it up, haha.

Edit: To the dude was was skating a Cliche and thought it was shit - mine isn't too bad really. Been skating it for like a month and a half or so and no complaints... still has plenty of pop, and doesn't chip too easily... even after taking numerous nosedives off an 8 stair.

On the wheel front, how many people skate cutouts? Is the weight loss really worth the extra few dollars? Any pros and cons I should know about? Been skating boring old wheels for 11 years now, maybe I should spice it up, haha.

in my opinion the only legit wheels are white, classic-shaped, non-cored wheels, preferably spitfires. anything else is pretty much just a gimmick. same goes for trucks: indy's or ventures. gotta swap out them tensors quick!