sugars hobo

un-washed calis

white cali-x

red dragons hoboken (fw 2004)

light rinse one wash cali (fw 2004)

woah.. made me realize how many of these ive really owned haha

be great if u can post some fit pics of those

i know it'll take some time but its for the good of mankind

i had a thread for the evolution of my nikki sixx.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11138&highlight=nikki+sixx

i love my julian reds. my hoboken no wash is close to favorite pair of jeans ever (look in waywt. i wear them every day). i think (hoping) those selvedge no wash from tres are a/w 07.

i like the way the hobokens were cut circa f/w 2004. the pockets were bigger, the inseams were longer, and they were much more flattering. i have the bad blacks, and the red dragons...

reddragon.jpg

theres also a new grey wash on tresbien, under the women's tab. it's called the 'lady hoboken'?

i like the way the hobokens were cut circa f/w 2004. the pockets were bigger, the inseams were longer, and they were much more flattering. i have the bad blacks, and the red dragons...

theres also a new grey wash on tresbien, under the women's tab. it's called the 'lady hoboken'?

wow, possibly the nicest red jeans i've seen

but it'd be hard to pull it off on a daily basis, cool jeans nonetheless

wow chris. ive NEVER seen anyone else with a pair of anythng pre-2005! did you used to email mattias too? haha

haha yes! i used to annoy the shit out of that guy, always trying to convince him to do direct sales. unforunately, he stopped doing email orders by the time i was interested in getting a pair. all he'd do was send me pictures to lust over.

anyways, i got the bad blacks and red dragons from someone on this forum, who has hookups in sweden.

i too am in fucking love with JR, however, my fucking cavles are too god damn big and everyone i wear hobokens, my calves suffocate. It was a sad day when i had to sell them :( I had sugars in 29, if i were to get them in say, 31, will i have a lil more room? God i miss my sugars...

if anyone is interested, i've got a pair of hoboken sugars in size 29...worn only a few times (no additional 'wear'). i've been thinking of putting them up in supermarket.

out of curiousity, whats the hem of ur sugars?