Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait so do the Nikkis fit different than the others? I'm a 34 in those o.O and was hoping to get some black bullets right when they got in at Blackbird (I live right near them) do you think those are fit similarly?

dang, I'm really skinny too thats the thing, just like taller and played football so the 34s fit perfect. literally best pair of jeans I've ever had, 6 months no wash (nor smell thank goodness) but I feel like a fat ass when everyones all like 28-29ish

Yeah I got the Hobo no wash too...my right leg seem is twisted a bit, but doesn't really bother me...like 4 months, but not much noticiable fading action...also noticed they only bleed when they're wet. I don't think these are much of a fade jeans, more so nicely cut and made...they're really sturdy for fashion jeans though, love em

Yeah the right leg is all gnarled and twisted on my hobo no washes. its almost to ap oint where the side seam is infront of my calf bone??

Yeah the right leg is all gnarled and twisted on my hobo no washes. its almost to ap oint where the side seam is infront of my calf bone??

Yeah, same here (and only the right leg, oddly enough). It doesn't bother me all that much; perhaps it has something to do with them strangling my calves when I first got them. Speaking of which, they've stretched out nicely, I just thought about how incredibly difficult it was to do the top button when I first got them. Only took a week or so and they were considerably more comfortable. I love my hobos.

I'm not sure, but I think I just bought the best jacket ever.

I'm really not doing it justice, I'll get better pics later.

RxOsYYPZo.jpg

OQLHcVVVO.jpg

BAkELcuRl.jpg

Check out the seam.

The fabric is from Japan and is quite different and very nice.

The upper three and the lowermost buttons are metal.

At 2300 SEK(www.xe.com) this shirt is a s t e a l. Julian Red consistently underprices their stuff, just so you guys know. They're just too nice.

You should know that Julian Red is not making money, so it's huge of them to do so. Obviously, they're very dedicated.

I don't think that they can continue to underprice though, so you guys should not sleep on the current deals. Just compare the price of a pair of JR jeans to a pair of Acnes in the US, and then compare style and quality.

• 2 weeks later...

the grey gardens are raw blacks though. dont know why some sites list them as scraped. because they arent distressed at all, just slightly wrinkled which you could easily iron out. i have a pair in sz 30 that is too large on me, brand new, if anyones interested. i thought after the tight 29 nikkis a sz 30 would be fine, but turns out its not. sucks, ive never seen these in 29 and the jeans are truly awesome.