Nudies Coated denim

VDSUPREME

Was wondering how the Thin Finn dry black coated actually fits? How are the denims in in terms of quality? Are they shinny or do they have just a Matt-looking surface?

Any form of help is much appreciated. TIA!;)

they are a very slim jean, this is not debatable.

as for the fit though, i dont know, i just dont like it. high rise, low pockets, and stretch denim + super tight makes it feel like you're wearing tights.

i mean, i'd wear them if i had to, but if you're thinking about buying i'd definitely try them on first

i absolutely love the fit - the low back pockets are great, and the comfort version does what it says on the tin. Just don't try them unless you're slim. The Even Steven is a good alternative for regular builds: it has the same low backpockets and slim bottom opening, but has plenty of space through the thighs, like the Ralf.

A guy came into Self Edge today wearing Coated Slim Jims in Distressed Grey and they looked really cool, even for distressed jeans they looked really nice.

that's all that i have to add to this..

^^yeah that was me,kiya. i like them...they have a unique, subtle finish to them.

Mind posting pictures of your denim? Im kinda curious. My stockist ran out of TFDBC so can anyone hook me up? :P

Another question, are the rise really high or are they similar to Dior? Besides the Thin Finn are there any more models which have the coated finish?

Besides the Thin Finn are there any more models which have the coated finish?

I recieved this e-mail from nudie this morning:

Hi,

you can find the dry black coated in slim jim and thin finns for this season. We

also have other coated washes like sven coated denim or thin finn indigo coated.

Warmest regards

Regards, Nudie Jeans

• 4 weeks later...
Question for all you cats that actually own these- How muchhave they stretched (waist) since you started wearing them?

I've worn mine 4 days so far and I have noticed no stretching in the waist yet. They seem to return to form better than any stretch denim I've worn in the past.

Oh and here's some pics of mine

thinfinn1.jpgthinfinn2.jpg

waywt042407.jpg

I like them a lot better with chunkier (but not too chunky) shoes.

Hey cameland, do you know where your friend got the Nudie wallet? Are they available somewhere online?

Those wallets are the original (bigger, longer) wallets made by jeanpaleais (v1). Only 20 or 30 were made and they seem to sell for a lot of money even when used. I sold mine for like 350USD and it could have gone for much more. I beleive jeanspaleais have ONE left which they are auctioning off.

http://www.mynudies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4408#46551

I don't think they accept paypal and you would have to do a international bank transfer to holland.

If youre talking about the nudie made wallets (v2) they are sold out online it seems, go onto mynudies and put up a request for one and you might get lucky.

V2 vs V1

nudiewlalet2customeh0.jpg