Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_2358.jpg

Some very minor fading on my BKs.

This is one of the funnier pictures I have seen. Are you in a bunk bed? What is going on here. I also really like those jeans, how are they doing in the Hawaii heat...man I miss Hawaii, I think we are gonna make another trip there feb.

This is one of the funnier pictures I have seen. Are you in a bunk bed? What is going on here. I also really like those jeans, how are they doing in the Hawaii heat...man I miss Hawaii, I think we are gonna make another trip there feb.

I was in a private karaoke room with sofas on 3 walls and my friend was across from me taking the shot from under the table. I was trying to avoid getting my face in the shot.

The jeans actually do quite well in the heat here as long as you're not doing anything other than a slow walk.

Cheers!

So you guys were in some kind of camera shoot em up in a little karaoke bar? How do you shoot back at him with your camera if you are not looking where you are shooting?

Also make sure to never get shot in the face with a camera it is the equivalent of a death blow your basically toast.

So you guys were in some kind of camera shoot em up in a little karaoke bar? How do you shoot back at him with your camera if you are not looking where you are shooting?

I USE THE FORCE.

Also make sure to never get shot in the face with a camera it is the equivalent of a death blow your basically toast.

You haven't seen my face. I pity the camera that snaps a pic of my ugly mug!

are there any really beat-up sexih yet?

I would even settle for some decently beat up regular iron hearts. I have yet to see some good broken in pics, there is that one of some guy on a motor bike but you can't see the jeans too well.

I've been wearing mine for 25 days now and you can start to see the overdye fading and the indigo showing through on some parts like the edge of the flap that over the button fly, the back pockets, and the back center belt loop.

In bright light, the blacks really aren't that black but more like a midnight blue according to what most people (non-denim heads) tell me when they comment about my jeans.

I'm gonna start cycling to work again to speed up the fading process.

Anyone try to starch their SExIH?

damn. those honeycombs are like... not really honeycombs or something.

those must be real stubborn, eh?

Actually I kinda smoothed them out cuz I was spraying them down with the orange Febreze. They do look quiet a bit better... I'll post up another pic after I've worn them again.

The only thing similar on my jeans to lowrider's is the fade on the back belt loop. Apart from that and some very very light whiskering in the front, there's basically nil fade on my sexihos. I wore them for something like 30 days. The honeycombs at the back looked creased and in the light it sort of seemed like there was some fading going on. But when I gave them a wash about 3 weeks ago (warm machine with a bit of ordinary detergent), the back of the legs smoothed out to nothing. No fade, crease or anything. The jeans sort of looked a little more blue with the colour coming out, but no real contrast anything.

I'm too impatient. It's a failing, I know.

I would even settle for some decently beat up regular iron hearts. I have yet to see some good broken in pics, there is that one of some guy on a motor bike but you can't see the jeans too well.

You'd be hard pressed to find some really nice worn Iron Hearts. Here are mine at about 6 months, with one cold soak and one hot wash.

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

I think the secret is washing them very frequently. I like how mine are aging slowly though, so that wouldn't be for me.

• 3 weeks later...