kauflust

-Showgirls when Gina Gershon gets pushed down the stairs

-John Tucker Must Die when John Tucker doesn't die

-The Way we Were when Richard Gere has to kiss that doggirl Barbra Streisand

-The Notebook of course

You guys are all superfags... >_<

This clip always makes me cry:

MUdJAt0ej0c

Why did it have to be an asian guy? Waaah!

Okay but seriously... you all very good depressing and hard-hitting movie moments listed here.

crying_out_love_a.jpg

Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World

(Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu)

Made me cry for two hours and propbably consumed two boxes of Kleenex tissue.

Quite possibly the saddest movie I've ever watched. Just lent my copy to a friend...he called me up yesterday.

"Why the hell did I watch this on Christmas? Why did you even give this to me? I hate you."

I wonder if I'll get it back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-I Am Sam when Sam admits in court that he only wants the best thing for his daughter.

-Serenity

-Forrest Gump

-Schindler's List. "I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!" And that score, that violin, flawless.

robots > animals > people
I don't know if this was a joke, but... I have never been able to complete watching Short Circuit because I cry when they beat up Johnny 5 and don't want to watch anymore. x:

I also agree with the animals > people thing... glad I'm not alone. Kind of embarassing when Homeward Bound makes you cry but not ones about human suffering :o

although Eternal Sunshine makes me really sad so there are exceptions to the rule.

I also agree with the animals > people thing... glad I'm not alone. Kind of embarassing when Homeward Bound makes you cry but not ones about human suffering :o

although Eternal Sunshine makes me really sad so there are exceptions to the rule.

it just means your pity for most animals is > than ur empathy for movie characters. it's not surprising. my tearduct's weakness is mentally debilitated characters, but I'm in no way able to empathise with their situation... well... maybe... cuz my father makes me feel stupid.