what are you eating today?

soepom

today....

breakfast - bran start cereal...........double espresso.

lunch - chicken, tomato, jalapeno, cucumber, beetroot, pepper and tomato chutney sandwich on grainy wheat bread...........banana...........pepsi max.

snacks - orange.........banana..........double espresso.........couple of energy drinks

dinner - tagliatelle with roasted cherry tomatoes, fetta cheese, roasted pine nuts, rocket, olive oil and chili...........pepsi max.........caramel swirl ice cream.

no photos as usual.

today....

breakfast - bran start cereal...........double espresso.

lunch - chicken, tomato, jalapeno, cucumber, beetroot, pepper and tomato chutney sandwich on grainy wheat bread...........banana...........pepsi max.

snacks - orange.........banana..........double espresso.........couple of energy drinks

dinner - tagliatelle with roasted cherry tomatoes, fetta cheese, roasted pine nuts, rocket, olive oil and chili...........pepsi max.........caramel swirl ice cream.

no photos as usual.

my old roommate drinks this much caffeine. (if not more. He doesn't drink booze so when we go out he drinks 2-4-1 redbulls all night...) So this looks completely safe.

yeah i guess that is a fair bit of caffeine....about equivalent of 6 shots of coffee. i usually have a couple of double espressos every day, but ive got assignments coming out of my ears, so the energy drinks came out too.

its 2am, i should probably get back to it :(

god, i love this thread.

yesterday,

cosi caesar

chocolate cake with raspberry mochi and ginjo sake at kyotofu

tonight, birthday dinner:

cucumber soup

veal sweetbreads

nova scotia lobster lasagna

angus beef duo

lots of cheeses

lots of wine