what are you eating today?

soepom

new zealand (theres a picture on the box)

the owners of that mcds come from a long line of mcds owners and they are very strict on everything.

im friends with their nephew, whos parents used to own several mcds before becoming organic avocado growers, and he used to have all the mcds components at home so we could make our own random combos.

You know, the best Mickey D's is always in other countries, especially Europe. There just seems to be more consistent and better quality ingredients. Best I've had was Scandinavia, France and Australia, with the Norwegian Big Tasty getting the highest marks.

i eat crap cause i dont want to be old

worked in a geriatric home when i was a teen and it was very yuck

my boy eats crap cause he used to live a super healthy life and got cancer anyway

Respect.

I wasn't trying to imply anything about/take shots at anyone.

I just feel obligated to not put back on the weight I've lost over the past few years and know I would if I didn't watch my shit most the time.

I still want a burger tonight.

i eat crap cause i dont want to be old

worked in a geriatric home when i was a teen and it was very yuck

my boy eats crap cause he used to live a super healthy life and got cancer anyway

I wouldnt call what you eat crap.

You seem like you eat a lot of non processed goods. Natural transfats > a box of twinkies\hot pockets.

Had some oriental summer dishes today.

Pictures are due to sunny day a bit shitty.

l1020138.jpg

l1020142.jpg

Roasted-paprika-rucola salad, Guacamole, some filo rolles filled with feta spice & vegetables, fennel salad

l1020144.jpg

Homemade vanilla icecream (once more.. just cant get enough of this tahiti stuff) with strawberries & mint (not so oriental, I know, yet very tasty)