what are you eating today?

soepom

tried yogurt soju last night. yummm. brings back childhood memories.

3356114258_fba7d6719f.jpg

ordered mussels and seafood green onion pancake which i really don't do so i just ate the potstickers, spicy chicken wings and spicy pork bulgogi

3356115020_a4a8f25e6e.jpg

tonight i had a burger with hot salsa on top and mixture of fries & sweet potatoe fries.

3358239003_019e9fa797.jpg

3359060460_94cc380121.jpg

Friend is in town with her roommate from NYU (who hasn't ever been in Texas), so I decided that serious Texas food was in order.

Welcome to The Salt Lick. The best BBQ I've ever eaten...and I've had my share.

2nvtb2c.jpg

20h811d.jpg

2di4vx2.jpg

It was 4 of us. Got a pound of turkey, a pound of sliced brisket, a half pound of pork ribs, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, bread, pickles, jalapenos, and their amazing sauce...

for $40.92.

It was 4 of us. Got a pound of turkey, a pound of sliced brisket, a half pound of pork ribs, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, bread, pickles, jalapenos, and their amazing sauce...

for $40.92.

That's so legit. This is part of the reason I can't take stand bbq in NYC, because a fucking pulled pork sandwich with 2 tiny sides will cost you $20.

Here it comes...I'm going to be fat before the break is over if this keeps up:

Breakfast at a bakery place by my apartment:

xf95jt.jpg

various breads and pastries

10nz60o.jpg

cakes and cupcakes

9awswg.jpg

coffee and walnut and orange cream scone

Lunch/happy hour at Chuy's:

e0odxy.jpg

gigantic roast chicken burrito, fried and stuffed avocado, quesadillas

x25snk.jpg

margaritas

Friend is in town with her roommate from NYU (who hasn't ever been in Texas), so I decided that serious Texas food was in order.

Welcome to The Salt Lick. The best BBQ I've ever eaten...and I've had my share.

for $40.92.

Looks so nice... we bought a bbq smoker last year and smoked some ribs with a cajun rub. it was so good, i remember it so well. haven't had good ribs since.

ok here's today:

lunch:

3361642126_bed16a048f.jpg

ham & munster cheese sammie w/ pine-nut humus and honey mustard on oat & nut bread. Toasted to perfection.

dinner:

3360825219_c5bcbce65d.jpg

homemade Greek salad w/ grilled lemon chicken, humus and pita on the side and stuffed grape leaves (which I hate, so I did not have any on my plate).

which branch? lulz. i went to the one in myeongdong befo'. food took like an hour to come... luckily i had company <3

not 100% sure, i was walking around the streets of gangnam for a while and i was hella hungry so i walked into one. the spot was dead though, i sat down, ordered, asked where teh restroom was, got up, washed my hands, went back, and there it was ready to be enjoyed

Today:

another famous Jeepster sammie - turkey + swiss w/ roasted red peppers and spicy humus on italian bread (toasted)

3366961604_713bf4dfe3.jpg

and for dinner, I helped my dad make white-people stir-fry: marinated pork, tofu, veggies (broccoli, red & green peppers, mushrooms, carrots, water chestnuts) in my dad's special stir-fry peanut sauce, over rice.

3366963740_fc57af05cf.jpg

yo there's no way you waxed 2 mcgriddles, 2 sausage mcmuffins, 2 hashbrowns, a coffee and an oj. i refuse to believe it.

you got me. the coffee mcgriddles and other hashbrown were my boys.

i did however cop another hash brown and southern style chicken biscuit (no vis) for the road though..