what are you eating today?

soepom

I don't even eat hotdogs, but that corn dog looks fucking incredible!

I'm eating a hero sanwich on fresbaked crusty italian bread with:

Proscuitto

Roasted red peppers

Provolone cheese

Sundried tomatoes

&

Black olive tapanade

With half a order of the most deliciously soft and hot Garlic knots NYC has to offer on the side.

Big up my boys at Red Hook House of Pizza and Calzones, one of the best slept on local spots in BK.

what is the difference between supper and dinner?

well in singapore, dinner is what comes after lunch. it happens anywhere between around 6pm to 8 or even 9pm on average. supper, is the meal after dinner. which usually happens anything from 9pm to 4 or 5am.

it's all relative anyways if you ask me. i wrote a sociological term paper on mealtimes before. but unless you're really interested, i won't bore you with it.

lowrider - yep that was teochew mueh. comfort food indeed.

light dinner:

789407825_640f1359c7.jpg

popiah (spring roll with radish, egg, crispy fish bits, sweet sauce, and some other tasty secret ingredients)

massive supper (beer not pictured):

789407901_87921b5e1d.jpg

char kway teow (fried flat rice noodles, with chinese sausages and cockles)

789408025_2867ba46da.jpg

barbecued stingray (looks awful cos i only remembered to take the photo after it had been mauled by 5 other people)

789408195_8485e3106b.jpg

chicken satay (kebaps) with ketupat (malay rice cakes)

789408247_ed6b2b161e.jpg

fried carrot cake

789408297_b339bc992f.jpg

barbecued chicken wings

Guest jmatsu
fried insects are not actually commonly found in singapore. it's an exotic dish even for us. maybe in vietnam or cambodia? i'm not sure... anyone knows?

nothing to do with your post, but...

you're courteous and we appreciate that.

even though you consume like 4.5 meals a day, as a courtesy to other sufu members/viewers you seem to keep up your figure and don't look like a fat fuckin slob.

Rest stop on way to Napa Valley

P1040801.jpg

A delicious hot Cuban sarnie and classic Coke

P1040816.jpg

Napa Chardonnay and snackies...

Good stuff to come.

mmmm cubannnns :)

i made a rest stop en route to napa in stinson beach last october (it's not really on the way, but it was my first time on the west coast and i tried to accomplish a taxing amount in one day... muir woods, stinson beach, point reyes, sonoma square, napa/younton [sic], and dinner at chez panisse!!!!). i had some fish tacos right by the ocean that i still dream about...

Areerat sells a variety of fried insects on her stall – including crickets, grasshoppers, cockroaches, water beetles, bamboo worms and ant eggs. “The bar girls like the bamboo worms best. But it’s quite difficult to fry them without the insides popping out. I know the secret, though – lots of oil and a low heat.

“The Vietnamese and Chinese like scorpions. They want to eat the tails as that’s where the sting is. They believe that eating the sting will make them grow strong.”

9.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

even though you consume like 4.5 meals a day, as a courtesy to other sufu members/viewers you seem to keep up your figure and don't look like a fat fuckin slob.

afew years ago i was eating really bad, and not frequently like 1 or 2 times a day, and it slowed my metabolism and i gained hella weight, i mean hella hella weight. so i think she just has a really high metabolism.

oh so i wont completely detract from this thread, i had some chinese fast food today, fried rice, beef and peppers, chicken and broccoli, you know usual stuff.

you're creative and i appreciate that.

even though you dish out like 450 insults a day, as a comfort to this particular sufu member you seem to always find new ways to keep up the hater image whilst slipping in a subtle compliment.

whizkit it looks like you had a very nice birthday lunch. :)

lunch at home:

wayet0714aun1.jpg

wayet0714buf8.jpg

wayet0714cer9.jpg

steamed crab, mushrooms, fried rice, prawns in herbal soup (yes... goji berries), papaya salad

supper:

wayet0714dbh3.jpg

rocket thosai, mango lassi, iced masala tea

Nice looking meals as usual Felix and soepom

Last nights dinner:

Beef stir fry with green pepper and onion with rice

Mixed green salad with tomatoes

Last of my New Castles :(

dsc00598de0.jpg

Dinner tonight:

Chicken with garlic sauce

Carrots and yellow squash sauteed with garlic