what are you eating today?

soepom

Here's dinner for me and my roommate tonight. Got inspired by Felix's soup.

44dinner053ty8.th.jpg

44dinner051xc6.th.jpg

Not quite as nice as his, but college students only have so many ingredients.:o It doesn't look as nice as I wanted but I know how to make it better next time. Still tasted good!:)

oh man the pictures just keep gettin' better!

mis - game platter and mushroom dishes look heavenly.

dizzle - nice work putting that together within the limitations of dorm food supply!

set lunch of the day at subway:

wayet0405anq8.jpg

the sandwich is cold, which is how i like it - and it sure beats the hell outta the one from the vending machine. but seriously, this isn't a big deal - i've heard that in tokyo they have vending machines that dispense used ladies panties...

oh man the pictures just keep gettin' better!

mis - game platter and mushroom dishes look heavenly.

dizzle - nice work putting that together within the limitations of dorm food supply!

set lunch of the day at subway:

the sandwich is cold, which is how i like it - and it sure beats the hell outta the one from the vending machine. but seriously, this isn't a big deal - i've heard that in tokyo they have vending machines that dispense used ladies panties...

USED panties? :eek: now that's wicked.

The boyfriend and I treated ourselves to a splendid lunch at this quaint "Japanese Western" place....

P1020899.jpg

escargot!

P1020905.jpg

squid ink pasta!

P1020908.jpg

seafood paella!

The place is too cute. Check out all the stuff they have on the walls. And then you take the "key" to the cashier to pay your bill...

P1020902.jpgP1020898.jpg

Looks really good! where's it at? next time when im back, must try! haha

reminds me of the squid ink pasta i had in venice, looks disgusting but damn shiok!

after that, my whole mouth was BLACK!!! was urs? lol

n the paella!!! had it in madrid, barcelona n my spanish housemate made it again a couple of weeks back!!! awesome!!!

The boyfriend and I treated ourselves to a splendid lunch at this quaint "Japanese Western" place....

P1020899.jpg

escargot!

P1020905.jpg

squid ink pasta!

P1020908.jpg

seafood paella!

The place is too cute. Check out all the stuff they have on the walls. And then you take the "key" to the cashier to pay your bill...

P1020902.jpgP1020898.jpg

ma maison! shit i haven't been there for a while. the squid ink pasta looks dope.

sorry dudes my meals have been shitty cos the military feeds us crap.

breakfast today:

picture0289xi2.jpg

bee hoon with lumps of fried egg and fish cake, and it was cold

i didn't take any pictures of dinner last night. received the rations and promptly fed them to the dogs.

Everyone's meals are looking good. Especially that paella soepom's sl*t.

Here's my dinner for tonight. Been feeling more inspired lately, so tried something new today. It was good, but I will do it better next time. :)

Chicken en Papillote

Rice Pilaf

Spring Salad

013tk1.th.jpg

016wa7.th.jpg

pogi this looks damn good. i've got a craving now! where did you have this breakfast? or plongin would you be able to tell us lol

heh. Had it at Killiney's cafe in Marina sq. It's so damn cheap too, I totally love their breakfast, hard to find breakfasts anywhere in SG since most stores don't open till late. :o

They also have the boiled eggs and traditional coffee, not a fan of the eggs, but dipping the kaya toast in the coffee was yum.

---

All this food is making me so hungry. Wish I was back in SG.

Felt like rice today, so this was lunch...

P1030002.jpg

Asam pedas (hot and sour) stingray and stir-fried kailan with lots of sambal belachan (chilli and shrimp paste).

Then for tea...

P1030008.jpg

We went Swedish! Kopparberg pear cider, Knackerbrod with cheese and the droolworthy Daim pie (not pictured).

Also for dessert, the best (and I'm not exaggerating) kaya toast in town. And it's not from one of those gone-commercial kaya chain restaurants...

P1030010.jpg

I think I polished off the lion's share while the other four people there (the boyfriend with large appetite included) only had a piece each.

Does anyone else think the stuff Soepom's Slut is posting looks like shit?

No hate but all of it just looks untasty to me.

I already tried to make this known by celebrating when someone didn't post

thoroughly unappetizing seafood.

Like, that stingray looks like a dried piece of leather with gristle attached at the

edges. A lot of fucking gristle. The only gristle I like is Throbbing, thank you very much.