what are you eating today?

soepom

I want some of that pizza and steak dinner, at the same time!

+rep if I could

dizzle greedy!

but yes, sl*t i demand to be taken to secret pizza place too. the cheese on that... yums. i is be your mistress. you is must obey me!

anyways, plongin so i went to the ramen place with my mum the other time right... today she was inspired to do her own version for our lunch:

wayet0503atx0.jpg

wayet0503bvi5.jpg

prawn and scallop ramen; egg with melty golden centre

same jelly from previous feast

dinner:

wayet0503cey4.jpg

wayet0503dkl2.jpg

wayet0503eej4.jpg

bread with vinegar and olive oil

watered down minestrone soup

iced peach tea

sambal chicken and mushroom macaroni (chef's recommendation/must try! but was a super let down. i should've stuck to trusting my usual good sense for ordering food. nabeh.)

oxtail stew (this saved the meal though. fall-of-the-bone meat, and nice beefy gravy with strong flavour of roasted onion)

my mom hooked me up nicely today. she made a cornish hen in green tomatillo sauce, tasted great looked disgusting, with mexican fideo soup. then for desert i had gotten some fresh mangos and wore that out till there was just the bone left.

plongin and Mistress: alright, pizza lunch next week. Let's make it happen. :)

The guy who makes the pizza is kind of an asshole. But hey. There's always something...

Felix: your Mum must be proud that you take after her!

hot skillz felix!

sl*t - make it happen yo. I love pizza made by assholes.

soepom - haha hot shit, i tried making miso ramen the other day myself, but not so good.

din dinner. take home seafood pesto. i bet you it rivals sl*t's secret pasta joint ( not the pizza though )

seafood_pesto.jpg

whats-up...per. jiiiiiiiiii fan.

ji_fan.jpg

Dammmmmn... the skill! The skill!

So... Hong Kong is hella confirmed from December to January. I'm gonna need someone in Singaland to take care o me with some of this loving...

Dammmmmn... the skill! The skill!

So... Hong Kong is hella confirmed from December to January. I'm gonna need someone in Singaland to take care o me with some of this loving...

ask felix, he'll tell ya who to hang with. but seriously, i bet you most of the singalese here will take care of ya. we get so bored in this lil tiny country that we like to take care of our guests.

felix nice work there with the pasta!

plongin wah pyramid rice, serious shit.

proteus you got it down right man. chilled durians. heaven!

had supper not once, but twice last night.

at 10.40pm after work and wine:

wayet0504adh3.jpg

hokkien prawn noodle

at 3.15am after beer:

wayet0504bbb1.jpg

char kway teow

orh luah (oyster omelette)

i'm so glad my mum is an adventurous cook. inspired by a programme she watched on discovery travel and living, she successfully pulled off morrocan for the first time today (and yes she bought a tajine just for the occasion...)

wayet0505ael3.jpg

wayet0505bub5.jpg

wayet0505cck9.jpg

home made crocodile bread (referring only to the form, and not the content...you see, she also likes watching animal planet...)

sides of mango, tomatoes, zucchini

beef mqualli with special homemade lemon preserves (she'd been preparing for this day since 4 months ago...)

blue mountain coffee

coke light

One really does wonder how Soepom manages to fit all that food in her rather petite looking frame! Think you owe your Mum a serious serious treat this Mother's Day.

Btw, any of you guys ever get food envy? Like when your order arrives and you look at your friend's and you go "crap. should have ordered that instead!"

plongin - everything in that second pic looks amazing - the rice pyramids, the chicken, the veg. AWESOME

soepom - I would actually kill for an oyster omelette, last time I had one was in Xiamen in '05 :(

Taking a break from revising for IB HL Maths (somebody kill me) and indulging in some beautiful Milka chocolate from my beautiful half-Austrian girlfriend :)

CIMG2656_001.jpg

CIMG2658_001.jpg

Taking a break from revising for IB HL Maths (somebody kill me) and indulging in some beautiful Milka chocolate from my beautiful half-Austrian girlfriend :)

Good luck on monday&tuesday... I'm taking that too and I know how you feel... at least there's like 2 more weeks to study for HL Econ...

Oh, and tell your girlfriend to get you some Zotter chocolate. It's the best thing that Austria has to offer.

Best way to stop studying for 30 minutes: make something to eat

wayet200705052xf7.jpg

wayet200705053xg6.jpg

Spaghetti

My favorite Pesto

fresh Parmesan

fresh Rucola

fucking amazing, a tajine and a percolator... wouldn't be surprising at all if there's a shisha at the end of the meal.

anyway, last night's dinner, with special guest su8m3rg3d, aka stickman. we went korean.

img6768bj1.jpg

jellyfish salad

img6769pg7.jpg

stir-fried assorted mushrooms

img6770bv3.jpg

beef bulgogi

img6771bu5.jpg

starchy seafood pancake

img6772le6.jpg

ginseng chicken soup

and of course, rice and shitloads of kimchi

Btw, any of you guys ever get food envy? Like when your order arrives and you look at your friend's and you go "crap. should have ordered that instead!"

my friends get that with me. all the time. some of them have taken to ordering what i order now, after which i change my order so we can have some variety. and it's still the same food envy. it's a complex. we need to have it named.

soepom - I would actually kill for an oyster omelette, last time I had one was in Xiamen in '05 :(

i'm so glad the only things that need to be killed when i have an omelette, are some oysters.

that crocodile bread looks ridiculously good. howd she get the shape like that?

dey, she uses the cutting-edge technology of her two bare hands.

fucking amazing, a tajine and a percolator... wouldn't be surprising at all if there's a shisha at the end of the meal.

you of all people should be the least surprised by all this!

Dirty weekend, naughty food... :cool:

Lunch at Superdog :D

P1030749.jpg

Chicken "Ripper", Bratwurst with grilled onions and chilli cheese fries.

Then dinner on the beach...:)

P1030765.jpg

Thin-crust pizza with chorizo sausage and glazed BBQ honey wings.

Last but not least, supper in the hot tub/bedroom ;)

P1030800.jpg

P1030799.jpg

P1030805.jpg

Chilled Moet Rose, parma ham with grapes and thin-sliced swiss emmenthal.

dammit sl*t, i'm envious...

whatever. (pepper) lunch

img6792dk7.jpg

yaki shabu pepper lamb

snack

img6800ya8.jpg

亚坤 butter sugar toast set

japanese arus melons at promo price!

img6799vf7.jpg

they're even more expensive than those that grow on women :D

dinner

img6845qb0.jpg