what are you eating today?

soepom

too lazy to wash a plate

img3392q.jpg

img3393.jpg

double bacon, double cheese, single steak with pepper, salt, cumin, herbes de provence, fresh bread.

This looks like an amazing, simple burger. I'd dress it with a piece of lettuce, thin slice of tomato, and a tiny bit of good mustard and it would be perfect.

starting out the day

cinnamon raisin bagel w/ lox + cream cheese from Zuckers

3474643743_ba7ee04bbe.jpg

picnic in Central Park

Onion & Rosemary Foiccia bread, various fruit, Cranberry goats cheese, strawberry shortcake (with various other not-pictured goodies)

3475460744_dae62fef2a.jpg

dinner @ the Waverly - classic Deluxe Burger :D

3475477046_4111698249.jpg

jeep... i duno about mixing cinn. raisin bagels and lox. your jewishness has let me down and i don't even fucks w/ the smoked fishes.

man, you're not even on the level of this concept - the sweet of the raisins/cinnamon completes and compliments the salty/savory taste of the lox/cream cheese. it's a cornucopia and explosion of flavor and awesomeness.

and the fact that you don't mess with smoked fishes puts you even further down the wrung, I'm sorry.

i didnt even know lox was a word for salmon but i guess it comes from german or yiddish

yeah, Yiddish.

This looks like an amazing, simple burger. I'd dress it with a piece of lettuce, thin slice of tomato, and a tiny bit of good mustard and it would be perfect.

yeah fo sure but they don't sell piece of lettuce and slices of tomatoes in single package and i'm too lazy to buy a few since i don't eat it that much. will do in a few days and post pics !

man, you're not even on the level of this concept - the sweet of the raisins/cinnamon completes and compliments the salty/savory taste of the lox/cream cheese. it's a cornucopia and explosion of flavor and awesomeness.

and the fact that you don't mess with smoked fishes puts you even further down the wrung, I'm sorry.

is smoked salmon considered overly jewsih in NYC? I love that shit, I grew up in an area that, arguably produces some of the best salmon in the world...

Jeep is spot on though, salmon, cream cheese and fruit bread is an excellent combo