what are you eating today?

soepom

Birthday.. um.. what do you call it? Baked by my sister for an older brother's birthday. It's, from what I remember, chocolate chip cookies, with layers of chocolate fudge, and mint creme.

4045938160_417d6b2e92.jpg

Breakfast the following day was made up of.. Pastrami, in little french rolls. Buttery fried egg didn't go exactly to well with the entire thing though.

4045196313_f2e6bf4404.jpg

Continuing the sandwich binge, I had to have a bacon, cheese, and egg bagel. Not so much as sustenance but, more of me trying to bury the memory of the pastrami contraption.

4045199511_aa10529dac.jpg

Fixed for you.

I felt that the abundance and particular attention paid to the cheese in that bagel warranted it being bumped up from it's usual place in the food naming hierarchy. I stick with the results of my case study: bacon, cheese, and egg.

Here's breakfast, generous amount of pastrami on a pandesal.

4045952266_9f3a2452e4.jpg

Mud murky greek coffee.

4045210239_04c1310f21.jpg

some really spicy chili I've been cooking for half the day. Just got home, gonna eat it up in another hour.:D

IMG_7588.jpg

Feelin the green peppers in chili, those are a must, but are those mushrooms in your chili, doggie? You're walkin the line between chili and spaghetti sauce there...

threw poblano cayenne and a jamaican in with the green pepper too. some sort of hybrid chili/sauce I guess. I used up what I had in the kitchen this morning. It's cooked down a lot since the picture. Either way its a nice hot meal to come home to.

^true

ma lunch today:

decided to whip up something w/seafood:

shrimp and angel hair with a garlic/butter/olive oil sauce

S7302376.jpg

Marie Calender's khalua pie

S7302380.jpg